Equiatomic alloys TiCrFeNiCuC were made by two methods of powder metallurgy – vacuum sintering and hot forging followed by annealing. In the process of sintering the TiCrFeNiCuC blanks, the influence of entropy of mixing resulted in the formation of solid substitution solutions mainly on the basis of the FCC lattice, and also formed titanium carbide (TiC0.74). In samples obtained by hot forging and subsequent annealing, two carbides TiC and Cr3C2 were found, and titanium carbide being formed with lower carbon content (TiC0.58). In addition, the forged samples showed significantly higher values of the defect of the crystalline structure, which leads to increase in their hardness.
- Wang Y.P. et al., ―Microstructure and compressive properties of AlCrFeCoNi high entropy alloy,‖ Mat. Sci. and Eng. A 491, pp. 154—158, 2008.
- Wang F.J., Zhang Y. Effect of Co Addition on Crystal Structure and Mechanical Properties of Ti0.5CrFeNiAlCo High entropy alloy // J. Mater. Sci. Eng. A 496, рp. 214 — 216, 2008.
- Zhang Ch. et al., Computational Thermodynamics Aided High-Entropy Alloy Design // JOM, vol. 64, No. 7, рp. 839—845, 2012.
- Yeh J.W. Recent progress in high-entropy alloys // Ann. Chim. Sci. Mat., vol. 31, pp. 633—648, 2006.
- Tang W.-Y. et al. Microstructure and Mechanical Performance of Brand-New Al0.3CrFe1.5MnNi0.5 High-Entropy Alloys // Advanced Engineering Materials, vol. 11, No. 10, рp.788—794, 2009.
- Firstov S.A., Gorban V.F., Krapivka N.A. Mechanical properties of cast multicomponent alloys at high temperatures // Current problems of physics material science. - 2008. - Issue. 17. - P. 126-139.
- Fan Y. H, Zhang Y. P, Guan H. G, Suo H. M, He L. AlNiCrFexMo0.2CoCu High Entropy Alloys Prepared by Powder Metallurgy // Rare Metal Materials and Engineering. – 2013. Vol. 42, No.6. – P. 1127–1129.
- Qiu X. W. Microstructure and properties of AlCrFeNiCoCu high entropy alloy prepared by powder metallurgy // Journal of Alloys and Compounds. – 2013. – Vol. 555. – P. 246–249.
- Yurkova A.I., Chernyavsky V.V., Gorban V.F. Structure and mechanical properties of high entropy AlCuNiFeTi and AlCuNiFeCr alloys, obtained by mechanical alloying with subsequent sintering under pressure // Powder Metallurgy. - 2016. - No. 3/4. - P. 37-52.
- Bagliuk G.A., Marych M.V., Mamonova A.A., Gripachevsky A.N. Features of the structure formation in the sintering of compacts from a multicomponent charge of the TiCrFeNiCu system // Powder Metallurgy. - 2015. - No. 9/10. - P. 46-52.
- Bernstein M.L. Structure of deformed metals. - Moscow: Metallurgy, 1977. - 432 p.
- Kyparisov S. S., Levinsky Yu. V., Petrov A. I. Titanium carbide: production, properties, application. - Moscow: Metallurgy. 1987. - 216 p.