Test recipes of petrurgical materials, based on basalt raw materials and technological additives were developed. The influence of the additives used, their quantities and the mode of thermal treatment on the crystallization processes in the experimental samples was investigated. Products with microcrystalline structure and predominant crystalline phase of augite were obtained. By applying the gas counter-pressure casting method and a set of precision casting molds, products with a variety of mechanical and physicochemical characteristics were obtained. The optimal technological conditions for the production of petrurgical materials, suitable for the making of technical equipment with application in different industries, were established experimentally.
- Balevsky A., I. Dimov, Method for casting under pressure. Bulg. Author's, No 187, 1961; British Patent No 989, 353, 1965.
- Arsov Y., E. Momchilov, K. Daskalov, G. Bachvarov, „Teoretical and thechnological fundamentals of gas counterpressure casting“, Prof. Marin Drinov academicpublishing house, 2007.
- Stookey S. D., “Catalyzed Crystallization of Glass in Theory and Practice”, Ind. Eng. Chem., 1959, 51 (7), pp 805–808.
- Uhlmann D. R., “Crystallization and glass formation”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Vol. 73, Issues 1–3, 1985, pp 585-592.
- Rivier N., “Theory of Glass”, Revista Brasileira de Flsica, Vd. 15, No 4, 1985, pp. 311-378.
- Wool R. P., “Twinkling fractal theory of the glass transition”, J. Polym. Sci. Polym. Phys. 46, 2008, pp. 2765–2778.
- Hedges L. O., R. L. Jack, J. P. Garrahan, D. Chandler, “Dynamic Order-Disorder in Atomistic Models of Structural Glass Formers”, Science, Vol. 323, Issue 5919, 2009, pp. 1309-1313.
- Kalogeras I. M., H. E Hagg Lobland, „The nature of the glassy state: Structure and glass transitions”, Journal of Materials Education, vol. 34(3-4), 2012, pp.69-94.
- Ojovan M. I., “Ordering and structural changes at the glassliquid transition. J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 382, 2013, pp. 79–86.
- Takada A., R. Conradt, P. Richet, “Residual entropy and structural disorder in glass: A review of history and an attempt to resolve two apparently conflicting views.” J. NonCryst. Solids, 429, 2015, pp. 33–44.
- Abyzov A. S., V. M. Fokin, N. S. Yuritsyn, A. M. Rodrigues, Jürn W. P. Schmelzer, ”The effect of heterogeneous structure of glass-forming liquids on crystal nucleation”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 462, 2017, pp. 32-40.
- Bojilova R., „Analysis of Time Series Geophysical Data through the Least Squares Method. Study of Spectral Characteristics”, Journal of Physics and Technology, Plovdiv University Press „Paisii Hilendarski”, Vol. 1, No 2, 2017, pp.70-73.
- Beall G. H., H. L. Rittler, „Basalt glass-ceramics”, Am. Ceram. Bull. 55, 1976, pp. 579–582.
- Cocić M., M. Logar, B. Matović, V. Poharc-Logar, „GlassCeramics Obtained by the Crystallization of Basalt, Science of Sintering”, 42, 2010, pp. 383-388.
- Khater G. A., A. Abdel-Motelib, A. W. El Manawi, M. O. Abu Safiah, „Glass-ceramics materials from basaltic rocks and some industrial waste”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 358, 2012, pp. 1128–1134.