The study of phase transformation processes in wear-resistant alloys from Fe-Cr, Fe-Ni-Cr, Fe-Cr-Mn base systems has not only a fundamental, but also a practical significance, especially with regard to alloys with a chemical composition with difference from the conventional one – this is an interesting scientific and applied direction. The importance of this type of researches is motivated by fact, that in the available literature there is insufficient data on the structure and properties of non-standard iron-based materials, with variation amount of alloying elements (as well as additional alloying or modification) not only in the cast state, but also after thermal or plastic treatment. That`s why, the aim of the present study is to obtain data on alloys with the most mass application that have increased carbon and reduced chromium content relative to stainless deformable steels.
- Modern Physical Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Science, Рrocess, Аpplications: R. E. Smallman, R. J. Bishop, Woburn, MA 01801-2041, A division of Reed Educational and Professional Publishing Ltd, Sixth edition 1999.
- Bogatcev, I. N., Ergolaev, V. F., Struktura I svoystva jelezamargantsevih splavov, “Metalurgiya”, Moskva, 1993.
- Kay Geels, Мetallographic and Materialographic Specimen Preparation, Light Microscopy, Image Analysis and Hardness Testing, Printed in U.S.A., ASTM, No. MNL46, 2007.
- H. Schumann, Metallographie, VEB DVG, Leipzig, 1997.
- Metallic Materials: Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS) Handbook, 2003.
- Structure, Deformation and Integrity of Materials: Volume I: Fundamentals and Elasticity/ Volume II: Plasticity, Visco-elasticity, and Fracture, 2 Volumes, Gijsbertus de With, ISBN: 978-3-527- 31426-3, 2006.
- Steel heat treatment handbook, II-nd edition, Metallurgy and technologies, Taylor and Francis Group, UC, 2006.
- Heat Treatment of Metals (English), ISBN: 9781410203052, Publisher: Univ. Pr. of the Pacific, December, 2002.
- Gavrilova, R. Vl., Petkov R. I., Koleva E. M., Study the influence of alloying elements on the structure of iron-based alloys with high content of carbon, manganese and chromium in modes of heat treatment, International Journal Materials Science, Nonequilibrium Phase Transformations, ISSUE 2/2016 YEAR II, ISSN 2367-749X, 13-16.