This paper proposes the idea of a “small volume” in which to consider complicated processes to create structures in phase transitions of first and second order in the foundry. The small volume is chosen based on the classical theory of crystallization and its use for quantum mechanics. A numerical solution of Stefan-Schwarz’s task was presented by obtaining the temperature field of solidification of a composite cast in a squeeze casting. This little volume we proposed for a good possibility in the direction for a theoretical possibility of hybridization of production and technology.
- A. Balevski, Metal science, Technics, Sofia, 1962.
- M. Flemings, Solidification processing, Peace, Moscow, 1977. (In Russian)
- M. Borisov, K. Marinova, Science and Art, Sofia, 1977.
- S. Vodenicharov, Dynamic destruction of metal structures, Bulged Ltd., Sofia, 2011. ISBN 978-954-92552-3-2 (In Bulgarian)
- R. E. Smallman, R. J. Bishop, Modern Physical Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 6E, 1999. ISBN 0 7506 4564 4
- Marco van Oosten, Composite – Metal connections, Report ITD 9006-2A.01. Issue no.: 1, Issue date: 29-01-2015
- W. D. Callister, Jr., D. G. Rethwisch, Materials Science and Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 9 edition, 2014. Wiley ISBN: 978-1-118-47770-0, Printed in USA 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
- S. M. Bushev, PhD Tesis, Technical University, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1995.
- S. Bushev, G. Moumjian, A possibility to influence the dynamics of a phase transition of first order during casting in open thermodynamic system, Comptes rendes de l’Academie bulgare des Sciences, Tome 46, № 7р 1993.
- G. Mumdgian, Automatic ruling and regulation of the heat processes, Technique, Sofia, 1980. (In Bulgarian)
- G. Nicolis, I. Prigogine, Exploring complexity, Peace, Moscow, 1990. (In Russian)
- A. Polikarov, Methodology of scientific knowledge, Science and Art, Sofia, printing house, Alexander Peshev, Pleven, 1972.
- M. Bushev, Synergetics: Chaos, Order, Self-Organization. Singapore: World Scientific, 1994.
- D. Cerra, R. Müller, P. Reinartz, A Classification Algorithm for Hyperspectral Images Based on Synergetics Theory, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, p. 1-12, May 2013. DOI: 10.1109/TGRS.2012.2219059
- G. Schulze, Metallphysik, Peace, Moscow, 1971. (In Russian)
- J. S. Blakemore, Solid state physics, Metallurgy, Moscow, 1972. (In Russian)
- I. Gibson, D. Rosen, B. Stucker, Additive manufacturing technologies, Springer Science+Business, Media New, York 2015,DOI 10.1007/978-1-4939-2113-3_2
- J. Hart, An Introduction to Additive Manufacturing - MIT http://web.mit.edu/2.810/www/files/lectures/2015_lectures/lec9- additive-manuf-2015.pdf
- B. Wu, C. Myant, S. Z. Weider, The value of additive manufacturing: future opportunities, Briefing Paper No 2 September , p.113, 2017. https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperialcollege/.../IMSE-Briefing-paper-2-AM.pdf
- N. Aschenbrenner, New Software Combines 3D Printing with Traditional Manufacturing email@example.com Adnew.siemens.com/additive/manufacturing, Siemens AG.
- E. Fermi, Thermodynamics, Prentice-Hall, INC, New York, 1937, second stereotype edition, publishing house of Kharkov University, 1973. (In Russian)
- F. Suzuki, PhD Tesis, Quantum mechanics of composite objects with international entanglement, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, 2012.