Using computer modelling with originally developed semi empirical physical grounded models a study was carried out to investigate influence of previous hot deformation on carbonitrides formation from austenite in low-carbon micro-alloyed steel. Studied in the article is an influence of degree and rate of the deformation on processes of nucleation and growth of Nb and Ti carbonitride particles. The model helps to predict not only process of changing in number and average size of the particles but also to estimate their final size distribution. One of additional peculiarities of the developed model is its ability to predict composition of the cabinetries formed in certain conditions. The model takes into account process of recrystallization and returning, which affect carbonitrides precipitation and are influenced by it. Acceleration was shown of both nucleation and growth rates of the particles due to increasing of deformation degree and strain rate. Another result is that previous deformation significantly affects size distribution function of the particles precipitated with rather lesser effect on their average size. Kinetic curves and final size distribution plots are given.
- S. Gorelik. Recrystallization of metals and alloys / S. S. Gorelik - Moscow: Metallurgy, 1978, 248 p. (Rus.)
- Kaverinsky V.V. Modeling of the kinetics of the processes of recrystallization, the return and allocation of carbonitride particles in the microlized steel after a hot deformation of austenite / V.V. Kaverinsky, Z.P. Sukhenko, G. A..Baglyuk // Interuniversity collection "Scientific notes". – Lutsk, 2019. – Vol. 66. – P. 141 – 150. (Ukr.)
- Kaverinsky V.V. Mathematical modeling and computer analysis of processes of structure of alloy steels during phase transformation / V.V. Kaverinsky.: KIM // Kyiv, 2019. – 212 p. (Ukr.)
- Sokolov, S.F., Investigation and Modeling of the Evolution of the Microstructure and the Deformation Resistance of Steels under Hot Pressure Treatment: Dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.16.05, 05.16.01 / Sokolov Semen Fedorovich – Sankt-Peregburg, 2013. - 216 p. (Rus.)
- Zhang. Z. The effect of Nb on recrystallization of a Nb micro-alloyed steel / Z. Zhang., Y. Liu, X. Liang, S. Yuan // Mater. Sci. Eng. A. – 2008. – V. 474. – P. 254–260.
- Liqiang M. Dynamic Recrystallization Behavior of Nb-Ti Microalloyed Steels / M. Liqiang, L. Zhenyu, J. Sihai, Y. Xiangqian // Journal of Wuhan University of Technology. – 2009. – P. 190–196.
- Kaverinsky V. V. Computer modeling of deformation influence on CCT-diagram for Mn-, Ni- and Mo-alloyed lowcarbon steel / V. V. Kaverinsky // International Journal "Information Content and Processing". – Bulgaria, 2019. – Vol. 6, № 1. – P. 49 – 78.