Crystallization regularities of a high and low density polyethylene blend and composite materials on its basis
- 1 Institute of Polymer Materials of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
- 2 Institute of Polymers at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
The results of studies of the regularities and mechanism of crystallization of polymer mixtures of high and low-density polyethylene in various proportions and composite materials based on blends of high and low density polyethylene taken in a 50/50 ratio are given. In filled composites, aluminum hydroxide was used in concentrations of 1, 3, 5, 10% wt. and bentonite in concentrations of 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30% wt. Dilatometric studies were carried out on an IIRT-1 device, in the process of stepwise cooling of samples with a load of 5.3 kg.
- Kahramanly Yu.N. Incompatible polymer blends and composite materials based on them. Baku city, Elm, 2013, 152 p. (In Russian)
- Folkes M.J., Hope P.S. Polymer blends and alloys. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012, 262 p.
- Anour S., Abdalah K., Rabea E., Shalh A., Hassan E., Wael E. The influence of LDPE content on the mechanical properties of HDPE/LDPE blends. Res. & Dev. Material Sci. 2018, V. 7, No. 5, 7p.
- Li Y., He H., Ma Y., Geng Y., Tan J. Rheological and mechanical properties of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene / high-density polyethylene / polyethylene glycol blends. Advanced Industrial and Engineering Polymer Research, V. 2, I. 1, 2019, pp. 51-60.