A methodology for analyzing and evaluating macroscopic level of first-order phase transition in 3D printer technology is proposed. A classic Stefan-Schwarz task was used. A 3D mathematical model of the Stefan-Schwarz problem is made. The finite element method for numerical solution is applied.
A numerical experiment was evaluated. A geometric drop (flow) model in 3D printer technology is proposed. The idea of filling a “flow” drop by smaller droplets than a “flow” has been investigated numerically. The temperature field at filling in the flow as hereditary was investigated.
- A. Balevski, Metal science, Technics, Sofia, (1962) (In Bulgarian)
- M. Borisov, K. Marinova, Introduction to Solid State Physics 1, Science and art, Sofia, 1977. (In Bulgarian)
- M. Flemings, Solidification processing, Peace, Moscow, 1977. (In Russian)
- J. Stefan. ¨ Uber die verdampfung und die aufl¨osung als vorgūange der diffusion. Annalen der Physik und Chemie, 277(12):725–747, 1890.
- C. Schwarz, Arch. Für Eisenhüttwesen, H. 3, p. 139- 148, Sept 1931.
- Enrico Fermi, Thermodynamics, Prentice-Hall, New York, 1937, second stereotype edition, Publishing House of Kharkov University, 1973. (In Russian)
- S. Bushev, G. Georgiev, I. Dimov, I. Nedyalkov, Mathematical model of thermal physics of counter pressure casting for cylindrical castings accounting for the heat transfer at the boundary between casting and mould. Technical thought, year XXI, 1984, No 3. (In Bulgarian)
- St. Bushev, Some results on 3D printing technology, extended abstracts of: 14th Annual Meeting of the Bulgarian Section of SIAM „BGSIAM’19“, December 17-19, 2019, Sofia, 19-20.
- A. Dula, Thesis of PhD, Development of an ultrasonic technique for solidification rate studies, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1966.
- A. Müller, Mathematical description of solidification cooling curves of pure metals, Materials Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, 29-38, 1998.
- F. F. Martinez, Thesis of PhD Beyond the classical Stefan problemр Universitat Polit`ecnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, 2014.
- A. Visintin, Introduction to Stefan – Types Problem
- www.science.unitn.it › ~visintin › Stefan_Elsevier_2008
- D. Andreucci, Lecture notes on the Stefan problem. www.dmmm.uniroma1.it › doc › phd_quaderni › 02-1-and