Research on charging a radioisotope density meter (Endress + Hauser AG, Sweden) with ionizing radiation source of cesium-137 types GCs7.021.1, GC 7.012.8 and calibrating radioisotope densitometers on stands with liquid simulators based on mixtures of bromoform and ethyl alcohol. Calibrated radioisotope densitometers were used to determine the density of the pulp emulsion in the technological line of the State Enterprise «Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combine» (Bessopan industrial site, Zarafshan sity, Republic of Uzbekistan). The paper presents studies on the development of a method for calibrating a radioisotope level meter (Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG) under the conditions of the presence of natural radionuclides in the composition of gas condensate and powdered polyethylene intermediate product at the gas production enterprise of the JV «Uz-Kor Gas Chemical», «Ustyurt Gas Chemical Complex» (Kirk-kyz settlement, Republic of Karakalpakstan).
- gamma source block
- ionizing radiation source cesium-137
- detector block
- information processing and analysis block
- liquid simulator
- calibration of radioisotope densitometer
- natural radionuclides
- intermediate powdered polyethylene product
- gamma background
- lead shield for detector block
- calibration of radioisotope level gauge
- Audi G., Bersillon O., Blachot J., Wapstra A. H. The NUBASE evaluation of nuclear and decay properties. Nuclear Physics A Vol. 729. 2003. pp. 337-676.
- Sources of alpha, beta, gamma, and neutron radiation. Catalog. Moscow, Russia, 1980. р.p.80-81;
- Ergashev Kh.A., Makhkamov Sh.M., Ashrapov U.T. Method for determining the tightness of ionizing radiation source. Preliminary patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan. # 4943. 1997;
- International Standard ISO 9978-92. Radionuclide ionizing radiation sealed sources. Leakage test methods. Washington, USA, 1992. -11 p;
- Russian Standard GOST R 51919-2002. Closed radionuclide sources of ionizing radiation. Leak test methods. Moscow, Russia, 2002. -12 p;
- SanPiN # 0193-06. Radiation safety standards and the basic sanitary rules for ensuring radiation safety. Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, 2006. p.55;
- Zhukov Yu.P. Calibration and calibration of vibration densitometers. Moscow, Russia,1991. - 144 p;
- GOST 20180-91. Radioizotope densitometers for liquid and pulp measuring. General specifications. Standards Book. Moscow, Russia, 2005. p.23.
- GOST 18481-81. Glass hydrometers and cylinders. General specifications. Standards Book. Moscow, Russia, 2007. - 27 p.;
- Specification of radioisotope densitometer. Endress + Hauser AG, Sweden, 2019. - 4 p.;
- Brief Operation Instruction Gammapilot M FMG60. HART. Endress+Hauser AG. Sweden, 2018. - 58 p.
- Gorbachev D.O. Substantiation of Requirements on Maintenance of Radiating Safety at the Enterprises of an Oil and Gas Complex. Bulletin of the Samara State University. Russia, 2006. N 9, (49), р.p. 128-137.
- Manahov D.V, Egorov Z.N. Formy of Finding Radium-226 in Podsols of Northeast of Island Sakhalin in Zone of Influence Oil Production Enterprises. Soil Science, 2014. N6, p.p. 744- 749.
- Bakhur А.Е., Manuilova L.I., Ivanova T.M., Zuev D.M., Gulinin A.V. Method of Definition of Isotope Radium in Natural Waters with Use Low Beckround Alpha-Beta- Radiometer, Equipment and News of Radiating Measurements. Moscow, Russia, 2005. N4, (43), pp. 21-24.
- Sapojnikov Y.A., Afinogenov A.M., Travkina A.V., Sapojnikova L.D. Optimization gamma-spectrometric measurements radionuclides natural radioactive lines. Innovative Science. Moscow, Russia, 2018, N10, p.p.12-15.
- SanPiN # 0193- 06. Sanitary Norms of Radiating Safety and the Basic Sanitary Rules of Maintenance Radiating Safety”. Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, 2006. pp. 33-34.
- Aminjanov M., Ibraimov I.U., Ashrapov U.T., Sadikov I.I. “Radioisotope Signalling-Indicator of Oil Coke Level”, Questions of Nuclear Science and Technique, JSC NIITFA». Moscow, Russia, 2017. Release 77, pp. 70-78.