Comparative experimental studies of the mechanical characteristics of polycrystalline aluminum alloy AMg6 and nanocomposite based on it n-AMg6/C60 during tension tests, as well as the effect of strain hardening on these characteristics during multi—cycle loadingunloading processes up to the destruction of the sample, are presented. The limits of strength and ductility, as well as the hardness and, by ultrasonic method, all independent second order elastic coefficients were measured.
- R. Z. Valiev and I. V. Aleksandrov, Volumetric Nano-structure Metal Materials. Synthesizing, Structure, and Properties (Akademkniga, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].
- G. S. Bezruchko, S. V. Razorenov, and M. Yu. Popov, Tech. Phys. 59 (3), (2014). P. 378.
- N. Lvova, I. Evdokimov, and S. Perfilov, Adv. Mater. Res. 1119, (2015), P.9.
- A. Evdokimov, S. A. Perfilov, A. A. Pozdnyakov, et al., Inorg. Mater.: Appl. Res. 9 (3), (2018), P. 472.
- Construction Materials: A Handbook, Ed. by B. N. Arzamasov (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
- A. P. Babichev, N. A. Babushkina, and A. M. Bratkovskii, in Handbook of Physical Quantities, Ed. By E. S. Grigoriev and E. Z. Meilikhov (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1991; CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, United States, 1997).
- V. M. Prokhorov, V. D. Blank, R. H. Bagramov, S. A. Perfilov, and G. I. Pivovarov, AIP Conf. Proc. 1569, (2013), P. 389.
- A.I. Korobov, A.I. Kokshaiskii, V.M. Prokhorov, I.A. Evdokimov, S.A. Perfilov, A.D. Volkov. Physics of the Solid State, 58, (2016), P.2472.
- Volkov, A.I. Kokshaiskii, A.I. Korobov, V.M. Prokhorov, Acoustical Physics, 61, (2015), P. 651.
- Prokhorov V., Gromnitskaya E. Material Science. Non- Equilibrium Phase Transformations. 3, (2017), P.111.
- A.I. Korobov, N.V. Shirgina, A.I. Kokshaiskii, V.M. Prokhorov, Acoustical Physics, 65, (2019), P. 151.