New special high nitrogen steel used in arms industry is developed. The new steel and technology of its production are developed on the basis of the metallurgy under pressure. The mechanical properties by the results of the short -term strength and notchimpact strength tests are determined. The new steel has higher mechanical characteristics in comparison with conventional nitrogen free analogue. Non-destructive control is carried out. Dense structure without defects is established.
- Rashev Ts. High nitrogen steels. Metallurgy under pressure.Sofia, Prof. Marin Drinov Publishing House of BAS, 1995, pp.5-9.
- Patent Russia Nr 1627584: Steel, Argirov Ch. 15. 02. 1990.
- Davidov Y., Kolev S., Argirov H. Nitrogen influence on mechanical properties of steel for threaded connection elements. International Conference ECF 9: Reliability and structural integrity of advanced materials, 1992, Varna, pp. 1029-1032.
- Argirov H. Researches on dynamical crack stability of high nitrogen structural steel. Technical Ideas. XLI.2004, 1-2, pp. 106-113.
- Argirov H. and others. Researches on the behaviour of high nitrogen structural steel at lowering temperatures. Engineering sciences. Year XLII, 2005. 1. Pp. 66-73.
- Argirov H. Development of new high sensible structural steel without antiflake heat treatment by the metallurgy under pressure. 6th International Conference on HNS 02. Chennai, India. February 21-24.2002. Transaction Indian Institute of Metals. V. 55, 5 October 2002, pp. 489-494.
- BDS EN ISO 5579:2013 Testing (control) without destruction. Radiographicall testing of metal materials by roentgen and gamma rays using film by roentgen and gamma rays. Basic rules.
- Mirchev Y., K. Kalchevska, M. Mihovski, A. Tucova. Physical basis methods, materials and means for capillary non-destructive control. 2019. Format 160x230, pp. 140. ISBN 978-619-90662-2-5.
- Kalchevska K., Y. Mirchev, M. Mihovski. Physical basis, methods, means and technologies for visual-optical and measuring non-destructive control. Sofia, 2020. Prof. Marin Drinov Publishing House of BAS. ISBN 978-619-345-038-0. Pp. 144