The features of recrystallization of steels with different chemical composition and type of crystal lattice under laser action were investigated. These processes are of great importance in high-speed laser heating and cooling, as well as in the formation of the microstructure of steels under the influence of residual heat.
It was found that recrystallization under laser action has signs of a dynamic process due to an increase in the dislocation density. In addition, the dislocation substructure of steel is inherited from the initial hot-deformed state. It is shown that the mechanism of laser recrystallization depends on the type of steel, chemical composition, and crystal lattice.
In different steels, the development of primary, collective, and secondary recrystallization was observed. In this case, the change in the grain structure of steels took place against the background of an increased density of dislocations and the formation of a cellular dislocation substructure.
- Vedenov A.A., Gladush G.G. Physical processes in laser processing of materials. - Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1985, 207 p.
- Redi J. Industrial applications of lasers. - Moscow: Mir, 1981, 638 p.
- Laser and electron-beam processing of materials / Rykalin N.N., Uglov A.A., Zuev I.V., Kokora A.N. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1985, 496 p.
- Laser and electroerosion hardening of materials / Kovalenko V.S., Verkhoturov A.D., Golovko L.F., Podchernyaeva I.A. - Moscow: Nauka, 1986, 276 p.
- Stavrev D., Shtarbakov V., Dikova Ts. Structure and properties of iron-carbon alloys after impact with concentrated energy flows. - Bulgaria, Varna: STENO, 2015, 264 p.
- Gubenko S.I. Structural effects near nonmetallic inclusions in laser treatment of steels. Materials Science, 1999, v. 35, N6, pp. 818 – 823.
- Gubenko S.I. Possibilities of transformation of non-metallic inclusions and interphase inclusion-matrix boundaries under high-energy treatments / Metal Physics, New Technologies, 2014, V. 36, N 3, pp. 287-315
- Gubenko S.I. Zones of contact interaction in steel matrix near inclusions under the laser action. Materials Science, 2011, v. 46, No 4, pp. 448-452.
- Gubenko S.I., Nikulchenko I.A. Fragmentation of Nonmetallic Inclusions during Local Remelting upon Laser Steel Processing. Steel in Translation, 2020, vol. 50, No. 3, pp. 203-208.
- Gubenko S. I. Strucrural Effects near Nonmetallic Inclusions in Laser Treatment of Steels. Materials Science, 2000, v.35, No 6, рp. 818-827.
- Gubenko S.I., Oshkaderov S.P. Non-metallic inclusions in steel. – Kiev: Naukova dumka, 2016, 528 p.
- Nowitzki M. Lasers in electronic technology and material processing. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981, 149 p.
- Strengthening of parts with a laser beam / Kovalenko V.S., Golovko L.F., Merkulov G.V., Strizhak A.I. - Kiev: Technique, 1981, 131 p.
- Leontiev P.A., Chekanov N.T., Khan M.G. Laser surface treatment of metals and alloys. - Moscow: Metallurgy, 1986., 142 p.
- Krishtal M.A., Zhukov A.A., Kokora A.N. Structure and properties of alloys treated with laser radiation. - Moscow: Metallurgy, 1973, 192 p.
- Gubenko S.. Physical nature of the ductility and strengthening of metals during deformation. - Germany-Mauritius, Beau Bassin: Palmarium academic publishing, 2020, 341 p.
- Ivanov V.I., Osipov K.A.. Recovery and recrystallization in metals during rapid heating. - Moscow, Nauka, 1984, 185 p.
- Larikov L.N., Mazanko V.F., Falchenko V.M. Mass transfer in metals under pulsed loading. Physics of Metals and Metallurgy, 1983, No. 6, pp. 144-145.
- Gurevich ME, Zhuravlev AF, Kornyushin Yu.V., Pogorelov AE On the nature of mass transfer in metals under laser irradiation. Metallophysics, 1985, vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 113-114
- Gubenko S.I., Varavka V. N. Behavior of sulfide inclusions during laser thermal strengthening of steel. Physics and chemistry of material processing, 1985, No 6, pp.23-27.
- Gubenko S.I., Varavka V. N. Behaviour of Sulphide Inclusions in Laser Thermal Hardening of Steel. Technical Translations, Cambridge (United Kingdom), 1986.