The scientific paper deals with the theoretical investigations of turning clamping chucks adaptive clamping elements made by intentional imposition of deformation zones in their design. The estimation of clamping conditions in the contact zone between adaptive clamping elements and clamping surface was carried out with a help of CAD/CAE systems. The stress state of the given clamping jaw adaptive zone was analyzed.
- Kuznetsov Y.М. Technological equipment for high performance machining workpieces on lathe: Monograph – К.: – Ternopil: Terno-graph, 2011. – 692 p. (Kuznetsov Y.М., Lutsiv I.V., Shevchenko O.V., Voloshyn V.N.).
- Kuznetsov Y.M. Clamping tools and industrial equipment for high-turning: Monograph. – Staryi Oskol: ТNТ, 2014. – 480 p. (Kuznetsov Y.М., Drachev O.I., Lutsiv I.V., Shevchenko O.V., Voloshyn V.N.).
- Kuznetsov Y.M. Clamping mechanism for high performance and high precision machining: Monograph. – Gabrovo: University publishing house «Vasyl Aprilov», 2010. – 724 p. (Kuznetsov Y.М., Voloshyn V.N., Nedelcheva P.M., El-Dahabi F.V.).
- Ahramovich V.N. Analysis and synthesis of wedge plunger widerange chucks for automatic lathes: diss. … PhD: 05.03.01. – К., 1991. – 209 p.
- Kushyk V.G. Wide-range collet chucks of multi chucks horizontal CNC // Journal of Ternopil State Technical University.– 1999– №2. – P.81 – 85.
- Spur G., Bahrke U. Improving the flexibility of clamping systems for turning// International Seminar on Improving Machine Tool Performance, 1998. – pp.559-568/
- Spur G., Bahrke U. Flexible clamping jaw for circular sections// Advancement of Intelligent Production. 4th International Conference on High Technology Amsterdam, 1994. – pp.277-282