High-energy synthesis of metalomatric composites hardened by max phases of Ti-Al-C system
- 1 Institute of Pulse Processes and Technologies of NAS of Ukraine – Mykolaiv, Ukraine
- 2 G.V. Kurdyumov Institute for Metal Physics of NAS of Ukraine - Kiev, Ukraine
- 3 Center for Microelectronics and Nanotechnology University of Rzeszów, Poland
- 4 Kaunas Universiti of Technology
The possibility of synthesizing the Ti3AlC2 and Ti2AlC MAX phases by SPS (spark-plasma sintering) consolidation of the charge obtained as a result of mechanoactivation and a charge obtained by HVED (high-voltage electric discharge) of processing titanium and aluminum powders in kerosene has been experimentally studied. The influence of the charge activation method on phase formation and physical properties of consolidated materials is shown.
- M.W. Barsoum, Prog. Solid State Chem. 28 (2000) 201.
- Prikhna, T.A. (2012) Mechanical properties of materials based on the Ti-Al-C MAX phases, Prikhna, T.A., et al. in Sverkhtverdiye materialy, 2, 38–48, ISSN 0203-3119.
- Patent of Ukraine No. 121019, IPC B22F 3/16 (2006.01), C22C 1/02 (2006.01), C22C 1/04 (2006.01), C04B 35/478 (2006.01), C04B 35/56 (2006.01). The method of production of MAX-material based on ternary titanium and aluminum carbides / Syzonenko O., Lypian Ye., Zaichenko A., Torpakov A., Prystash M., Tregub V., applicant and patent holder - Institute of Pulse Processes and Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. u201705521; applied on 06.06.2017; published on 27.11.2017, Bulletin No. 22
- Sizonenko, O.N. (2014) Perspective processes of powder materials production / О.N. Sizonenko, A.I. Ivliev, G.B. Baglyuk. Textbook, Nikolaev: National University of Shipbuilding, 376 p. ISBN 978-966-321-292-0
- Litovchenko, S., Kirichenko, V., Dotsenko, E., Kochetova S. (2012) Preparation of samples for metallographic study of microstructure. Kharkov: Karazin Kharkov National University, 18 p.
- GOST 23402-78. Metal powders. Microscopic method for determining the particle size. Enacted on 22.12.1978. Moscow: Publishing House of Standards, 1979, 13 p.
- Thermodynamic analysis of heterogeneous chemical reactions in the "mixture of Fe-Ti-hydrocarbon-liquid powders" system under the influence of high-voltage electric discharges / Lypian Ye.V., Sizonenko O.N., Torpakov A.S., Zhdanov A.A. in Bulletin of the National Technological University KhPI. Series: Technics and Electric Physics of High Voltages [Technika ta elektrofizyka vysokykh naprug]: Collection of Scientific Papers. - Kharkov, NTU "KhPI" (2015), 51 (1160), 59–65. - ISSN 2079 0740.
- Patent of Ukraine No.101575, IPC B22F 3/14, B22F 3/105, B30B 15/02 / Sizonenko O.N., Ivliev A.I., Raichenko O.I., et al. The device for spark-plasma sintering of powders, applicant and patent holder - Institute of Pulse Processes and Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine No. 201200957; applied on 30.01.2012; published on 10.04.2013, Bulletin No. 7.