The functional parameters of lead magnesium niobate PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3 (PMN) and materials based on it make it possible their use as elements of precision motion devices. Nevertheless, it is necessary to increase the time stability of these parameters. Here, the ceramic (1-x)PMN-xPbTiO3 (PMN-PT) was sintered by the spark plasma sintering method (SPS), which, in contrast to traditional sintering methods, allowed to reduce the sintering time and temperature and to obtain fine-grained ceramics with high and stable piezoelectric parameters. The preparation technology of ferro-piezoceramic material PСR-1 needs to be improved, in particular, it is necessary to increase the density of its ceramics. It is shown that the use of ultrasound as an additional influence on the process of mechanically activating of the initial powders on different equipment affects the density, piezo- and dielectric properties of mechanically activated PСR-1 ceramics and allows increasing its density by 10% and at the same time to low its sintering temperature.
- Yamada H. Pressure less sintering of PMN-PT ceramics// Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 1999, V.19, #6-7, P.1053-1056.
- Liou Y.C. Stoichiometric perovskite PMN-PT ceramics produced by reaction-sintering process. Materials Science and Engineering. B, 2003, V.103, #3, P. 281-284.
- Guo H.K. The dielectric relaxation relationship of PMN - PT ceramics. J. of Physics: Condensed Matter, 1998, V.10, #18, P. 297-302. (Guo H.K., Fu G., Tang X.G., Zhang J.X., Chen Z.X.).
- Zhao W. Electric-field induced strain and dielectric properties of Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3 -PbTiO3 ceramics. Ferroelectrics, 2015, V.488, #1, P. 89-96. (Zhao W., Ruan W., Zhao K., Zeng J., Li G., Wei X., Wang Y.).
- Marder R. Plasma in spark plasma sintering of ceramic particle compacts. Scripta Materialia, 2014, V.82, P. 57-60. (Marder R., Caim R., Estournès C, Chevallier G.)
- Rahaman M.N. Ceramic processing and sintering. N.-Y., Basel, Hong Kong: Marcel Dekker, 1995, V.770, P.358-367.
- Tashiro S. Jpn. J. Appl. Phys, 1987, V. 26. Suppl. 26-2. P. 142. (Tashiro S., Sasaki N., Tsuji Y., Igarashi H., Okazaki K.).
- Swartz S.L. Mat. Res. Bull, 1982, V.17, P.1245. (Swartz S.L., Shrout T.R.).
- Tashiro S. Jpn. J. Appl. Phys, 1989, V.28, #28-2, P. 80. (Tashiro S., Kotani Y., Fukai K., Igarashi H.).
- Eremkin V.V. The influence of mechanical activation on the technology of obtaining piezoelectric ceramics of lead zirconate titanate // News of Higher Educational Institutions. Chemistry and Chemical Technology, 2011, V.54, #11, P.105-108. (Eremkin V.V., Gusenko I.V., Nagaenko А.V., Panich А.Е., Smotrakov V.G., Shevtsova S.I., Shilkina L.А.).
- Nesterov A.A. Synthesis of the phases of the composition of PbNb2O6 and ВаNb2O6 using active precursors. Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2009, V.82, #3, P.382-385. (Nesterov А.А., Masurenko К.S., Karyukov Е.V.).