Production systems with elements of intellectual technologies can be found in various fields of production. To ensure the effectiveness of such systems, digital technologies are often used, which allow to create special databases for describing their state in functioning and to analyze data for identifying sources that lead to loss of efficiency. This article focuses on the construction of digital models for analyzing the production system of packaging, taken as an example. It is shown how data analysis is performed to identify critical elements in the production system.
- Gaines B.R., Norrie D.H. Knowledge Systematization in the International IMS Research Program // Proc. of IEEE Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Intelligent Systems for 21st Century. -1995. - Vol.1. - P. 958 - 963.
- Groover M.P., Zimmers E.W., CAD/CAM: computer-aided design and manufacturing. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1984.
- Palchevsky B., Swic А., Krestianpol H., Computer integrated designing of flexible manufacturing systems, Lublin University of Technology, Lublin.- 2015.
- Gola A., Świć A., Kramar V., A multiple-criteria approach to machinetool selection for focused flexible manufacturing systems, Management & Production Engineering Review, 2011, vol. 2, no. 4, 21 – 32.
- Waterman D. A Guide to Expert Systems: Translated from English .- M .: Mir, 1989.- 388 p.
- B.Palchevskyi, L. Krestianpol. Principles of designing and developing intelligent manufacturing systems of packaging //// Machines, technologies, materials, International journal for science, technics and innovations for the industry.-Sofia: Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industrie 4.0”, 6/ 2017, p.276-279
- B.Palchevskyi, O.Krestianpol, L. Krestianpol. Principles of designing and developing intelligent manufacturing systems of packaging - 3 //// Machines, technologies, materials, International journal for science, technics and innovations for the industry.-Sofia: Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industrie 4.0”, 11/ 2017, p.515-519.
- Palchevskуi B.A. The method for determining of optimal controlled features of the machine system of automatic action// Automation of production processes in mechanical engineering and instrumentation: Rep. inter. scientific and technical cooper.- Lvov: High school, 1987.- Edition 26.- P. 85-91.