It is investigated features of phase structure of metal-polymeric nanocomposite based on thermoplastic matrices. Effect of realization of reversible phase transition “nanometal – high-molecular metal-containing compound” which determines hardening, wear and thermal-oxidative degradation mechanisms is established.
- Belyj, V.A., Pleskachevsky, J.M. Metal-polymeric systems – Moscow, Knowledge, 1982. 64p. (in Russian).
- Struk, V.A. Tribochemical concept of antifriction materials based on the tonnage produced polymer binders: Diss. ... Doctor. Tekhn. – Minsk, IMMS BSSR, Science. 1988. 323 p. (in Russian).
- Ryskulov, A.A. Development of engineering materials based on mixtures of metal-polimers: Diss. ... Kand. Tekhn. Science. - Gomel. IMMS BSSR, 1990. 201 p. (in Russian).
- Pomogailo, A.D., Rosenberg, A.S., Uflyand, I.E. Metal nanoparticles in polymers Moscow. Chemistry, 2000. 672p. (in Russian).
- Goldade V.A., Struk V.A., Pesetsky S.S. Inhibitors of wear of metal systems Moscow, Chemistry, 1993. 240p. (in Russian).
- Napreev, R.S. Laws of corrosion-mechanical wear tribosystems and development of lubricating technology environments, improve their longevity, Diss. ... Kand. Tekhn. Science. – Gomel, IMMS BSSR, 1990. 146p. (in Russian).
- Nathanson, E.M., Ullberg Z.R. Colloidal metals and metallpolimers. – Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 1971. 348p. (in Russian).
- Belyj, V.A., Yegorenkov, N.I., Pleskachevsky, Y.M. Adhesion of polymers to metals – Minsk, Science and Technology, 1971. 286p. (in Russian).
- Anishchik, V.M., Borisenko, V.E., Talochka, N.K. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology – Minsk, BSU, 2008. 375p. (in Russian).
- Suzdalev, I.P. Nanotechnology: Physical-chemistry of nanoclusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials. - Moscow, KomKniga, 2006. 592p. (in Russian).
- Konchits, V.V., Meshkov, V.V., Myshkin, N.K. Tribotechnics electrical contacts - Minsk: Science and Technology, 1986. 256p. (in Russian).
- Savkin, V.G. The role of structural tribomehaniki polymers to create composite self-lubricating materials: Diss. ... Doctor. Tekhn. Science. – Gomel, IMMS BSSR, 1984. 380p. (in Russian).
- Maciulis, A.N., Tornau, E.Z. Diffusion of polymer stabilization – Vilnius, Mintis, 1974. 255p.
- Pleskachevsky, Y.M., Smirnov, V.V., Makarenko, V.M. Introduction to radiation materials polymer composites – Minsk, Science and Technology, 1991. 210p. (in Russian).
- Koretskaya, L.S. Weatherproof polymer materials. – Minsk, Science and Technology, 1993. 206p. (in Russian).
- Dunk, H., Lygin, V. Quantum chemistry of adsorption on the surface of solids – Moscow, Mir, 1980. 288p. (in Russian).
- Goodman, F., Wachmann, H. The dynamics of gas surface scattering – Moscow, Mir, 1980. 423p. (in Russian).
- Liopo, V.A., Senko, A.N., Sheleg, A.U. Surface processes on fresh cleaved single crystals of semiconductor system T1In (S, Se) - Polten. DPU. Ser. Fiz.-mat. Science. Poltava, 2005. Vol. 8 (47). .P.60 - 66(in Russian).
- Polymer-silicate materials engineering: physical chemistry, technology. / Monograph, ed. V.A. Struck, V.Y. Scherba / Minsk, Technology. 2007. 431p. (in Russian).
- Ormont, B.F. Introduction to Physical Chemistry and Crystal Semiconductor. Minsk, HS. 1973. 654p. (in Russian).
- Distler, G.I., Vlasov, V.P., Gerasimov, Y.M. Decoration of the surface of solids – Moscow, Nauka, 1976. 654p. (in Russian).
- Distler, G.I. Structure and properties of solids decorating techniques - USSR, Science V.36. P. 1846-1851. (in Russian).
- Distler, G.I. Crystallization as a matrix replicative process - Crystal Growth. Erevan, YSU, 1975. V. XI. P.47-62. (in Russian).
- Sherman, L.A. Metsik, M.S., Golub, L.M. Education of local active centers on metal surfaces under the influence of deformation and heat treatment - Research in FTT. Irkutsk, ISU, 1974. P.85-90. (in Russian).
- Liopo, V.A., Struk, V.A., Senko, A.N., Avdejchik, S.V. On the mechanism of activation of metal components Metal-Polymer Systems. Composites in Industry: Proceedings of 27 th International. Conf. Yalta. 01.06.2007.28.05 Yalta: iNTT, 2007. P.59 75. (in Russian).
- Kitel, Ch. Introduction to Solid State Physics. Moscow, Gos. ed. ph. m. lit. 1967. 696p. (in Russian).
- Animalu, A. Quantum theory of crystalline solids. – Moscow, Mir. 1981. 574p. (in Russian).
- Kitel, Ch. Quantum Theory of Solids. - Moscow, Mir. 1979. V.1. 399s.
- Ashcroft, N., Mermin, N. Solid State Physics. - Moscow, Mir. 1979. V.1. 399p. (in Russian).
- Liopo, V.A. Determine the maximum size of nanoparticles – Bull. Of GRSU. № 1.ser.2, 2007, P.5056.
- Kreknel, A., Wong, K. Fermi surface (the concept of the Fermi surface, its definition and use in the physics of metals) – Moscow, Atomizdat, 1978. 352p. (in Russian).