The information is given about small-sized equipment for producing sprayed powders of alloys based on copper and aluminum, intended for strengthening new and restoring worn-out surfaces by applying a gas-flame coating, as well as for the protection of parts against corrosion, process modes and powder properties. The high quality of the coatings obtained with the use of manufactured powders has been confirmed.
- Ilyushchanka, A.Ph. Heavy Engineering, (2000), No. 2. P. 12-17 (A.Ph. Ilyushchanka, E.D. Manoylo, T.N. Tolstyak) (in Russian).
- Vityaz, P.A. Theory and practice of coating application, Minsk: Belaruskaya navuka, (1998). P. 158 (P.A. Vityaz et al.) (in Russian).
- Kaptsevich, V.M. Filtering materials: promising areas of application in the agro-industrial complex and modern production technologies, Minsk: BSATU, (2006). P.189 (V.M. Kaptsevich, L.S. Boginsky, R.A. Kusin, O.P. Reut) (in Russian).
- Silaev, A.Ph. Dispersion of liquid metals and alloys, Moscow: Metallurgy, (1983). P. 144 (A.Ph.Silaev, B.D. Fishman) (in Russian).
- Gopienko, V.G. Production and application of aluminum powders and fine powders, Moscow: Metallurgy, (1980). P. 68 (V.G. Gopienko, B.R. Osipov, B.P. Nazarov, V.M. Ryumin, I.V. Volkov, N.I. Yasakov) (in Russian).
- Ilyushchanka, A.Ph. Advanced materials in agricultural engineering: monograph, Minsk: BSATU, (2009), P. 256 (A.Ph. Ilyushchanka, V.M. Kaptsevich, R.A. Kusin, A.M. Yarkovich, A.R. Kusin) (in Russian).