The result of each measurement consists big or small measurement uncertainty. Many sources of uncertainty, especially in industry measurements, are not well studied and require further researchment. Therefore, it is important to have good knowledge about measurement uncertainty in order to minimize as much as possible.
The results of performed analyse and the study of the opportunities for application of the method of linear regression for determination the calibration curve of the measurement device are presented in this paper. The researchment refers to the assessment of the measurement uncertainty type A and B, as well as the combined and extended uncertainty of the measurement result.
By the fulfillment of the assumption for realization of an engineering experiment, with possession of mathematical, technical and practical experience of the operator and the computer supported analytical process, the calibration curve of the measurement device is determined, as well as the extended uncertainty of the measurement result. In this way, a stable measurement process will be achieved, a consistent measurement result, with an increased level of confidence.
- Siew Mun Ha -Measurement Systems Analysis in Process Industries Published by iSixsigma, LLC-May 2007.
- Ѓаковски Иван – Анализа на методите за дефинирање на метролошките карактеристики на мерните алати, Магистерска работа, Универзитет Свети Кирил и Методиј, Машински Факултет – Скопје, Јуни 2012.
- Гавровски Цветан - Основи на мерна техника, Универзитет "СВ. Кирил и Методиј" во Скопје ФЕИТ, Скопје 2011.
- ISO/IEC: GUIDE TO THE EXPRESSION OF UNCERTAINTY IN MEASUREMENTS 1995.
- Закон за метрологија – Службен весник на Република Македонија бр. 55 од 16 Јули 2002 година.
- International vocabulary of metrology – Basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM).
- S. Massa, Department of Statistics, University Oxford – Lecture 13: Kolmogorov Smirnov Test & Power of Tests.
- Juran J. M. Gryna Frank M. Jr – Qulity Planing and Anaysis – From Product Development through Usage DR – PRIVREDNI PREGLED BEOGRAD 1974.