An approach of FRA and its use for UFV supported manufacturing
- 1 Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine
While many modern industries are tending to use UFV (unmanned flying vehicles) in a near future, there are also many problems of yet unknown procedures to make possible the usage of such UFV. In a current age of aviation development there is an approach of FRA (free routing area) utilization to support growing congestion of many flying vehicles in air space. From our prospective, those manufacturing implementing “Industry 4.0” ideas are expected to use UFV to support supply chains. Hence, both problems and solution approaches to support many aircraft in airspace and to control airspace congestion within safe boundaries can be used also in a local scale of UFV supported manufacturing. This research paper is focused on problems and ability to build routes within FRA and analysis of possible use of known approaches to solve similar problems of modern automated manufacturing.
- K. Schwab. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. – NY: Crown Publishing Group, 2016 (2017). – 192 p.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution / K. Schwab // Foreign Affairs, Dec. 12, 2015 –. https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2015-12-12/fourth-industrial-revolution
- Industry 4.0: With the Internet of Things on the way to the 4th industrial revolution // Vdi-nachrichten.com – Apr. 1, 2011. [in German: “Industrie 4.0: Mit dem Internet der Dinge auf dem Weg zur 4. industriellen Revolution”] – https://www.vdinachrichten.com/Technik-Gesellschaft/Industrie-40-Mit-InternetDinge-Weg-4-industriellen-Revolution
- Platform Industry 4.0 / Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energe, Federal Ministru of Education and Research // https://www.plattform-i40.de – Last retrieved on May 9, 2019. – [in German: “Plattform Industrie 4.0 - Startseite”, Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie, Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung”]
- Implementation of an Industry 4.0 Strategy – The German Plattform Industrie 4.0 / Henning Banthien // European Commission, Digital Single Market – Jan. 25, 2017. – https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/implementationindustry-40-strategy-german-plattform-industrie-40
- Industry 4.0 – The changing face of transport logistics // Intralogistics – – 20.02.2015. – https://intralogistics.tips/industry-4-0-changing-face-transport-logistics/
- Opportunities of implementation of "Industry 4.0" for development of transport industry in Ukraine / V. Alieksieiev, V. Dovhan, I. Alieksieiev // Industry 4.0 – Vol. 3 Iss. 2 (2018) – P. 94–96. – https://stumejournals.com/journals/i4/2018/2/94
- UAVs in the U.S. military // Wikipedia.org. – August 2019. – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UAVs_in_the_U.S._military
- Maaike Verbruggen. Discussing Drones at the UN Headquarters / United Nations – Published in 2015. https://www.un.org/disarmament/update/discussing-drones-at-theun-headquarters-2/
- Peter Lee. Rights and Wrongs: Remote Warfare, Ethics and the Challenge of Just War reasoning. – Published in 2015. – https://researchportal.port.ac.uk/portal/files/2814547/LEEp_2013_cright_RAF_APR_Rights_wrongs_and_drones.pdf
- Toivo Tänavsuu. Estonian delivery robots are transforming the world – January 2017. – https://estonia.ee/delivery-robots-createdby-estonian-engineers-are-transforming-the-world/
- Prime Air - Amazon.com – December 7, 2016. – https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-PrimeAir/b?ie=UTF8&node=8037720011
- Frederic Lardinois. A first look at Amazon’s new delivery drone / TechCrunch.com – June 5, 2019 – https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/05/a-first-look-at-amazons-newdelivery-drone/
- Antonov An-225 Mriya // Wikipedia.org. – July 2019. – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225_Mriya
- 11 of the Largest Cargo Planes in the Sky / Jay Bennett // Popular Mechanics. – February 11, 2016. – https://www.popularmechanics.com/flight/g2467/11-of-the-largestcargo-planes-in-the-sky/
- Free route airspace (FRA) // Eurocontrol, https://www.eurocontrol.int/articles/free-route-airspace – Last retrieved on May 15, 2019.
- Flight Planning in Free Route Airspaces / Casper Kehlet Jensen, Marco Chiarandini, and Kim S. Larsen // 17th Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems (ATMOS 2017), 2017 – 14p.
- Conflict Free and Efficient Flight Routes Planning In Free Route Airspace / Mariusz Krzyanowski // Prace Naukowe Politechniki Warszawskiej. Transport, 2013. – P.277-285
- Aeronautical Information Exchange Model – http://aixm.aero
- EUROCONTROL – https://www.eurocontrol.int/