Based on the finite element method, the Stefan-Schwartz problem in micron size is solved in the estimation of contact heat exchange in the foundry. The dimensions of the contact spots are minimal, but using a good computing network it has proved possible to consider contact heat transfer processes. A temperature field in the area of complex geometry of the contact surface was obtained. A casting / mold temperature jump with perfect contact was also obtained.
- A. T. Balevski, I. D. Nikolov, The first Bulgarian Patent for the counter-pressure casting process № 187/1961 year.
- A. T. Balevski, I. Dimov, Notes on a method of casting under counter-pressure. – British Foundryman, July, 1965, 280-283.
- A. T. Balevski, I. Dimov, Das Gegendruck-Giessvefaren und Kristallization-sproces. – In: Austauschevortag, 1966, No 2, 33 Gissereikongress, New Delhi.
- Y. Arsov, E. Momchilov, K. Daskalov, G. Bachvarov, Theoretical and technological fundamentals of gas counter-pressure casting, Academic publishing house „Prof. Marin Drinov“, Sofia, 2007.
- Ts. Rashev, High Nitrous Steels. Pressurized metallurgy. Publishing House of BAS "Prof. Marin Drinov ", 1995. (In Bulgarian)
- S. Bushev, G. Georgiev, I. Dimov, I. Nedyalkov. Thermoelastic model of a two-phase system of bodies with cylindrical symmetry, taking into account the effect of counterpressure. Yearbook of a Higher Education Institution, Technical Physics, 16, 1979, No.1, 77-90. (In Bulgarian)
- S. Bushev, G. Georgiev, I. Dimov, I. Nedyalkov. Mathematical model of the thermo-physics of casting with counter pressure of cylindrical castings, taking into account the phenomena of heat transfer of the boundary cast-mold. Technique Thought, 21, 1984, No.3, 99-103. (In Bulgarian)