Technogenic raw materials for the production of magnesium and silicon-containing compounds
- 1 RSE «National Center on complex processing of mineral raw materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan»,
- 2 RSE «National Center on complex processing of mineral raw materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan»,; Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Department of Physical Chemistry, Catalysis and Petrochemistry, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical technology, Republic of Kazakhstan
- 3 Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Department of Physical Chemistry, Catalysis and Petrochemistry, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical technology, Republic of Kazakhstan
This work considers technogenic waste from chrysotile asbestos production as a source of magnesium and silicon-containing compounds. The products obtained by hydrochloric acid dissection of chrysotile asbestos wastes were studied by chemical, scanning electron microscopy, thermogravimetric analysis.
- Ivanov V.A. Anti-asbestos company and the situation with the use of chrysotile in the world // Source book of the Fifth Intern. scientific and practical conf. “Geologists 2010: Problems and ways of industrial-innovative development of mining industries” Zhitikara. – 2010. – p.83-91.
- Yizmerov N.F., Kovalevsky E.V. A brief overview of the documents of international organizations on chrysotile // Source book of the Fifth Intern. scientific and practical conf. “Geologists 2010: Problems and ways of industrial-innovative development of mining industries” Zhitikara. – 2010. – p.143-146.
- Dzhafarov F.N., Dzhafarov N.N. Complex utilization of waste from the Dzhetygara deposit of chrysotile asbestos as a source of increasing production efficiency // Mining and Geological Journal – 2003. – № 3. – p. 3-7.
- Ratsen V.Z., Strelnikova V.Ya., Kolomiytsev V.V. Waste from the processing of asbestos-containing ores and their characteristics as a mineral material for road construction / Uralasbest: Asbestos. – 2005.
- Bedelova Zh.D., Tabylganova A.N., Homyakov A.P., Dagubaeva A.T. Developing the technology of waste sulfuric acid leaching of chrysotile asbestos production // International journal for science, technics and innovations for the industry. – 2017. – Issue 7. – p. 350-352.
- Khomyakov A., Tabylganova A., Nurkhodzhaev E., Bedelova J., Dagubaeva A. Obtaining of magnesium sulphate from chrysotile - asbestos waste // Industry of Kazakhstan. – 2015, № 2. – P. 72.
- Figara P., Chin E., Walker T. Magnola. New Industrial Process of Magnesium Production // The Canadian Mining and Metallurgical Bulletin. – 1998. – V. 91, № 1019. – Р. 214.
- Shayakhmetova R.A., Nurkhozhaev E.S., Stepanenko A.S., Baygenzhenov O.S., Osipov P.A., Zhumataev B.A. Obtaining magnesium chloride and carnallite from chrysotile asbestos wastes // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Mining sciences in the industrial-innovative development of the country”, Almaty. – 2015. – p. 423-427.
- Baigenzhenov O.S., Kozlov V.A., Luganov V.A., Mishra V.A., Shayahmetova R.A., Aimbetova I.O. Complex Processing of Wastes Generated in Chrysotile Asbestos Production // Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review. – 2015. – № 36. – p. 242–248. DOI: 10.1080/08827508.2014.955610
- Shayakhmetova R, Stepanenko A., Osipov P., Zhumakynbay N. Obtaining carnallite from technogenic chrysotile asbestos wastes // Industry of Kazakhstan. – 2016. – № 4. – р. 83- 85.