Industry revolution is not a new thing for the world and it has been coming up till the machines were invented. And now, Production authorities have discussed the Industry 4.0 which is combinations of the existing manufacturing and large technological innovations and also, Supply Chain perspective is changing that product flows will become regional. This research paper will firstly aim to clearly understand the Industry 4.0 and what kind of changes occurs into the Supply Chain Environment. The Second part of the Research will focus on the Performance Measurement and Decision Making Analyzing which comparison between before Industry 4.0 and after applications of Industry 4.0. Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process Method is used for determination of comparison.
- Akter, S. (2016). How to improve the Company Performance using big data analytics. Internation Journal of Produciton Economics, 113-131.
- Chopra, S. (2012). Supply chain management: strategy, planning and operation. Pearson(5th Edition).
- Frazzon, E. M. (2015). Improving Supply Chain through the application of Cyber Physical Systems.IFAC,2059-2064.
- Frazzon, E. M. (2015). Synchronizing and Improving Supply Chains through the application of Cyber- Physical Systems. IFAC, 2059-2064.
- Gnimpieba, D. R. (2015). Using Internet of Things technologies for a collaborative supply chain. Procedia Computer Source, 550-557.
- Gunesakeran, A. (2004). A framework for supply chain performance measurement. International Journal of Production Economics, 333-347.
- H. Cirtita, D. G.-S. (2012). Measuring downstream supply chain performance. J. Manuf. Technol. Manag, 299-314.
- Hermann, M. (2017). Analysis of control architectures in the context of Industry 4.0. Procedia CIRP, 165-169.
- Jakubovskis, A. (2017). Flexible production resources and capacity utilization rates: A robust optimization perspective. International Journal of Produduciton Economics, 77-85.
- Kaisler, S. (2013). Big data: Issues and challenges. IEEE, 995-1004.
- Kassio, S. (2017). Opportunities Assessment of Product Development Process in . Procedia Manufacturing , 1358-1365.
- Krotov, V. (2017). The Internet of Things and new business opportunities. Business Horizon, 831-841.
- Lee, K. (2015). The internet of things (IoT): Applications, investments, and challenges for enterprises. Business Horizon, 431-440.
- N. Slack, S. C. (1995). In Operations Management. Pitman Publish
- Rajesh. (2016). Forecasting supply chain resilience performance using grey prediction. Electronic Commerce Resarch and Applications, 42-58.
- Simchi-Levi, D. (2008). Designing and Managing the Supply Chain. Concepts, Strategies, and Case Studies. McGraw Hill.
- Singh, A. (2017). Application of Big Data in Supply Chain Management. Materials Today, 1106-1115.
- Stewart, G. (1995). Supply chain performance benchmarking study reveals keys to supply chain excellence. Logistics Information Management, 38-44.
- Syntetos, A. A. (2016). Supply chain forecasting:Theory, practice, their gap and the future. European Journal of Operational Resarch, 1-26.
- Tanrısever, F. (2012). Managing capacity flexibility in make-toorder production environments. European Journal of Operation Resarch, 334-345.
- Trkman, P. M. (2010). The impact of business analytics on supply chain performance. Decision Support System, 318-327.
- Weinberg. (2015). Internet of Things: Convenience vs. privacy and secrecy. Business Horizon, 615-624.