The reasons of unsuccessful capital investments, which provide activity of industrial enterprises have been studied. It has been found out that to ensure industrial enterprises` sustainability, it is important to have the reserve of effective investments ideas . It has been determined that when planning industrial enterprises` activities it is important to take into account the probability of investment forecasts. The principal algorithms for actions in the process of planning to eliminate various types of deviations of actual results of investment activity from predicted ones have been proposed.
- Dodgson, M., Gann, D. and Salter, A. 2008. The Management of Technological Innovation: Strategy and Practice. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 373 p.
- Dosi, G., Freeman, C., Nelson, R., Silverberg, G., Soete, L. (eds) 1988. Technical Change and Economic Theory. London: New National System of Innovation, р. 330–348.
- Dragisa, Obradovic and Dragan, Obradovic, 2016. The role innovation on strategic orientations and competitiveness of enterprises. Ecoforum, Vol. 5, Issue 1 (8), pp. 90–95.
- Maiorova TV, Investytsiinadiialnist: pidruch. [Investment activity: textbook], 1stedn. (Kyiv: Tsentruchbovoiliteratury, 2009), 472 p.
- Pavlenko IA, Ekonomika ta orhanizatsiia innovatsiinoi diialnosti: navch. posib.[Economics and organization of innovation activities: textbook], 1stedn. (Kyiv: KNEU, 2006), 204 p.