The development of new technological methods of SPD for the production of mass production with improved properties due to the deep grinding of the original structure is an important task. The purpose of this work was to study the active bending to grind the structure and create promising, for operational use, gradient structural states in long rods of copper grade M1. Active bending was performed using an extruder according to the “Conform” scheme. The results of the analysis stress-strain state is using computer simulation and structures using optical microscopy. It is established that the active bending method provides over four processing cycles high strain accumulation (e = 3-4) and formation subgrained- structure UFG type.
- Valiev RZ, Zhilyaev AP, Langdon T. J. Bulk nanostructured materials: the fundamentals and applications. St. Petersburg, EcoVector. 2017. 480 p.
- F.Z. Utyashev, G.I. Raab, V.G. Shibakov, M.M. Ganiev. Theory and practice of deformation methods for the formation of a nanocrystalline structure in metals and alloys / - Kazan: Kazan publishing house. University, 2016. 208 p.
- Valiev R.Z., Aleksandrov I.V. Bulk nanostructured metallic materials: production, structure and properties. - M.: ICTs “Akademkniga”, 2007. - 398 p.
- Raab G.I., Valiev R.Z. Equal-channel angular pressing of long blanks. Non-ferrous metallurgy-2000 -№ 5, p.50-53
- Patent 2345861 Russian Federation, IPC B21J5 / 06, B21J13 / 00. Device for continuous angular pressing / G.I. Raab, R.Z. Valiev, V.M. Kapitonov, A.G. Raab; Applicant and patent holder of the "Ufa State Aviation Technical University". - No. 2006145916/02; declare 12/22/2006; publ. 27.06. 2008. - 3s