The paper contains the results of the study on the systematization and formalization of specialized approaches to planning supply chains of leading metal companies and comparison of these practices with the standard supply chain management models SCOR & CCOR & DCOR and GSCF. The paper defines the main directions of development of the methodology of supply chain planning in terms of its adaptation to the specifics of metals.
- PwC, Steel in 2025: quo vadis?, PwC, 2015.
- KPMG, Global Metals Outlook, KPMG, 2015.
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Model v 10.0, Supply Chain Council, 2010, p. 856.
- V. Sergeev, Supply Chain Management, Uright, Moscow, 2015. P. 480. (in Russian)
- GSCF http://fisher.osu.edu/centers/scm/members/
- D. Lambert, Supply Chain Management: Processes, Partnerships, Performance. 3rd Edition, Supply Chain Management Institute, 2008, p. 431.
- H. Stadtler, Ch. Kilger, Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning. Third Edition, Springer, Berlin, 2004, p. 512.