Equipment for the production of a continuous band or a block of foam glass
- 1 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies with Hydro- and Aerodynamics Centre „Acad. A. Balevski”, Sofia, Bulgaria
Based on the experience gained during the creation, experimentation and study of two devices and technologies for the production of foam glass from household glass waste according to Bulgarian Patents Nos. 65718/24.11.2004 and 65745/26.05.2006, an idea was developed for a new device for which a patent application has also been filed. The basic operational concept of the previous devices is preserved, but some of their deficiencies discovered during their experimentation have been corrected.
- Project НФ-00-92/05.05.2005 for a feasibility study entitled “Research on the possibility of designing technology and equipment for the industrial introduction of energy-saving insulations (foam glass) made of waste packaging glass”. Contract No. ИФ-02- 19/24.10.2005 for subsiding the participation in a bid for funding under the Financial scheme for supporting innovative enterprises from the National Innovation Fund of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA)” jointly with КАМ Ltd.,Troyan, Bulgaria.
- Bulgarian National Science Fund - Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science. “Study of the technological processes in the production of heat insulating material - foam glass obtained in a model of a foam section of a new vertical production installation”. Contract No. № ДТК-02/72 with the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science.
- Toncheva, Kr. and L. Lakov, Technologies and devices for production of foam glass - Survey, Scientific conference of Angel Kanchev University of Ruse and Union of Scientists - Ruse, Bulgaria, 29-30 October 2010, Series 1.2, pp. 25-33.
- Toncheva Kr., L.Lakov and I. Chorbov, Construction of a model of a device for the production of foam glass according to Bulgarian Patent No 65718 / 24.11.2004, International Scientific Conference in honor of the 65th Anniversary of the Faculty of Industrial Technology of the Technical University - Sofia and the 100th anniversary of the birth of Academician Angel Balevski, 13-16 September 2010, Sozopol, Bulgaria, pp. 108 - 113.
- Lakov, L., Kr. Toncheva, Y. Georgiev and P. Zlatev, Technology and equipment for the production of energy-saving materials from recycled glass raw materials, Journal of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Vol. 3, 2012, pp. 38 – 45.
- Bulgarian Patent No 65718/24.11.2004, A device for the manufacturing of foam glass.
- Bulgarian Patent No 65745 /26.05.2006, A device for the manufacturing of foam glass.
- Bulgarian Patent Application No 111891/19.12.2014, A device for the manufacturing of foam glass.