Presented a program to test the automatized system complex non-destructive testing of structure and physical and mechanical properties of samples and products from metallic materials. The system consists of several modular devices that measure two non-destructive information parameters based on methods with different physical bases (magnetic, acoustic, thermoelectric, etc.). In the work are presented only two modular unit – MULTITEST MC010 for testing ferromagnetic materials, using the methods of measurement of the magnetic noise voltage and magnetoacoustic emission and MULTITEST CD010 for testing of metallic materials with the methods for measuring the speed and the attenuation coefficient of ultrasonic waves in the materials. Have been developed – general methodology of the system for testing / measuring equipment and methods for calibration and metrological instruments in operation of the system in a complex non-destructive testing. Conclusions are made on the reliability of system measurements when used in complex non-destructive control of metallic materials.
- Altpeter, I., J. Bender, J. Hoffman et al, Barkhausen effect and еddy- current testing for the characterization of the microstructure and residual stress states with local resolution – EUROMAT, 4,1997,123-193.
- Shibata, M., K. Ono, Magneto-mechanical acoustic emission – a new method for non-destructive stress measurement, Intern. Conf. of NDT, 15 May, 1981,London.
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, (GUM), BIPM, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, OIML, 1st edition (1995).
- G. Velev, G. Georgiev, D. Dimitrov, Method and device for measuring the structure of materials with ultrasound, Patent RB 85497.
- G. Velev, Y. Ivanova, А. Мarkovski , B.Velev, Comprehensive Integrated System for Quality Control and Diagnostics of Machinebuilding Materials and Existing Industrial Equipment, ETNDT5 - 5th International Conference in Emerging Technologies in NDT 2011, Joanina, Grece, May 15-18, 2011.
- B. Velev, Iv. Ivanov, Kr. Banov, Study of Ferromagnetic Materials with the Methods of Magnetoacoustic Emission and Magnetic Noise, NDT 2018, Volume 1, Issue 4, Year 2018, ISSN 2603-4018 .