Processing of bimetals in the electrolyte plasma
- 1 Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
- 2 National University of Science and Technology "MISiS"
- 3 Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University)
Electrolyte plasma processing is environment-friendly and high-effective method to treat surfaces of metals and alloys and can be used for heat or thermochemical treatment as well as for cleaning or polishing of metal surfaces. Modes of processes in the electrolytic cell for different metals can partially overlap. So it is possible to perform the same or different processing for different metals (including components of bimetal) simultaneously. This article describes modes to be established at the active electrode during the anodic process, and application of these modes to various types of treatment of bimetals. It is shown that there exists an option of separate or simultaneous heat or thermochemical treatment, as well as polishing of one or both surfaces of bimetals.
- Wadhwa A.S. A textbook of engineering materials and metallurgy. New Delhi, Boston. University Science Press. 2008. (Wadhwa A.S., H.S. Dhaliwal)
- Dovgalevskiy Ya. M. Thermist handbook. Moscow. Metallurgy edit. 1962.
- Grilikhes S.Ya. Degreasing, pickling and polishing of metals. Leningrad. Mechanical Engineering edit. 1983.
- Duradji V. N., Parsadanyan A. S. Metal Heating in Electrolytic Plasma. Chisinau. Shtiintsa. 1988. (Duradji V. N., A.S. Parsadanyan).
- Kulikov I.S. Electrolyte plasma processing of materials. Minsk. Belarus science edit. 2010. (Kulikov I.S., S.V. Vashenko, A.Ya. Kamenev).
- Duradji V. N. Study of the erosion of the anode when exposed to electrolyte plasma. Electronic treatment of materials (Elektronnaya obrabotka materialov). (Duraji V.N., I.V. Bryantsev, A.K. Tovarkov).
- Duradji V. N. Metal surface treatment in electrolyte plasma during anodic process electrochemical engineering. Journal of The Electrochemical Society. 2016, V. 163, # 3, pp. E43-E48 (Duradji V. N., D.E. Kaputkin).
- Lazarenko B.R. Switching current at the metal-electrolyte interface. Chisinau. Edit. of Academy of Sciences of the Moldavian SSR, 1971. (Lazarenko B.R., S.P. Fursov, A.A. Faktorovich, V.N. Duradzhi).
- Veselovsky A.P., Kyubarsep S.V., Ushomirskaya L.A. Features of electrolytic-plasma processing of metals in non-toxic electrolytes. // Metalworking (Metalloobrabotka). 2001. V. 2, # 4, pp. 29-31. (Veselovsky A.P., S.V. Kyubarsep, L.A. Ushomirskaya).
- Duradji V.N. Electrolyte plasma modification of surface of Aland Ag-based alloys at electro-hydro-dynamic mode of anodic process. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2017, V. 164, # 14, pp. E513-E518. (Duradji V.N., D.E. Kaputkin , A.Y. Duradji).
- Duradji V.N. Electrolyte-Plasma Modification of Surface of TiBased Alloy during Electrohydrodynamic Mode of Anodic Process. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2017, V. 164, # 9, pp. E226-E232. (Duradji V.N., D.E. Kaputkin , A.Y. Duradji).
- Duradji V.N. Aluminum treatment in the electrolytic plasma during the anodic process. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review. 2017, V. 10, # 3, pp. 81–84. (Duradji V.N., D.E. Kaputkin , A.Y. Duradji).
- Kulikov I.S. Features of electropulse polishing of metals in electrolytic plasma. News of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus. (Vesti Akademii nauk Belorussii). A series of physico-technical sciences. 1995, # 4, pp. 18-21. (Kulikov I.S., S.V. Vashchenko, V.I. Vasilevsky).