In this study Fe3O4-ZnO and GO-Fe3O4-ZnO are synthesized as photocatalysis for decomposition of of methyl orange (MO) as organic dye pollutant model. The XRD results show that the prepared nanocomposites contain the modified GO with cubic structure of Fe3O4 and hexagonal wurtzite structure of ZnO nanoparticles. The photocatalytic results show that the degradation of MO using both of the synthesized photocatalysts enhances with respect to the time and weight fraction. The removal efficiency of MO using GO-Fe3O4-ZnO at each concentration and irradiation time is more than that of Fe3O4-ZnO.
- A. H. Navidpour, M. Fakhrzad, M. Tahari, and S. Abbasi, "Novel photocatalytic coatings based on tin oxide semiconductor," Surface Engineering, vol. 35, pp. 216-226, 2019.
- N. Roozban, S. Abbasi, and M. Ghazizadeh, "Statistical analysis of the photocatalytic activity of decorated Multi-Walled carbon nanotubes with ZnO nanoparticles," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 28, pp. 6047–6055, 2017.
- A. Ghaderi, S. Abbasi, and F. Farahbod, "Synthesis of SnO2 and ZnO Nanoparticles and SnO2 -ZnO Hybrid for the Photocatalytic Oxidation of Methyl Orange," Iranian Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 12, pp. 96-105, 2015.
- S. Abbasi, "Photocatalytic Removal of Methyl Orange in Suspension Containing ZnO and SnO2 Nanoparticles and Investigation the Influence of Effective Variables on the Process," Iranian Journal of Health and Environment, vol. 9, pp. 433-442, 2016.
- S. Abbasi, "Investigation of the enhancement and optimization of the photocatalytic activity of modified TiO2 nanoparticles with SnO2 nanoparticles using statistical method," Materials Research Express, vol. 5, p. 066302, 2018.
- M. Azarang, A. Shuhaimi, R. Yousefi, A. M. Golsheikh, and M. Sookhakian, "Synthesis and characterization of ZnO NPs/reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite prepared in gelatin medium as highly efficient photo-degradation of MB," Ceramics International vol. 40 pp. 10217–10221, 2014.
- S. Abbasi, "Photocatalytic activity study of coated Anatase-Rutile Titania nanoparticles with nanocrystalline tin dioxide based on the statistical analysis " Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, vol. 191, pp. 206-218, 2019.
- S. Abbasi and M. Hasanpour, "Variation of the photocatalytic performance of decorated MWCNTs (MWCNTsZnO) with pH for photo degradation of methyl orange," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 28, pp. 11846– 11855, 2017.
- S. Abbasi, M. Hasanpour, and M. S. E. Kakhki, "Removal efficiency optimization of organic pollutant (methylene blue) with modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes using design of experiments (DOE)," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 28, pp. 9900–9910, 2017.