It is established that the main activities include: exercising control over the rational use of resources; reducing the cost of using and maintaining outdated equipment; increasing of production capacity; upgrading of equipment; improvement of production technology; production of unique products and improvement of their quality; diversification; automation of the production process by eliminating manual labor; reduction of pollutant emissions, search for new sources of raw materials; rational use of working capital and fixed assets. It is noted that marketing directions in the process of monitoring and adjusting the strategy, diagnostics and finding prospects for its further use include a set of actions concerning: exploring new markets for products; use of discount system for goods and services; application of modern pricing methods; product updates; production of new products according to existing orders; new methods of product promotion; improving customer service. The financial directions in the process of monitoring and adjusting the strategy, diagnostics and finding prospects for its further use are determined, they are aimed at providing the process of development and implementation of the IA strategy with sufficient financial resources, correlation of the planned effect with the achieved, estimation of the amount of expenses for carrying out research works, development technologies, their introduction into production, production of new products, its supply, search for consumers. The justified use of financial directions in the process of monitoring and adjusting the strategy, diagnostics and finding prospects for its further use allows to create some methods of protection from risks impact, to improve financial activity of the enterprise, to rise the effectiveness of IA organization, to increase sales volumes.. The factors of influence on the development of innovation strategy and the development of innovation activity of industrial enterprises are suggested.
- Cherep, O.G. "Improvement of strategy of innovative development of increase of efficiency of activity of the enterprises of mechanical engineering." - Key Issues in Contemporary Science X International Scientific Practical Conference. Sofia, Bulgaria, April 17-25, 2014. vol. 7, 2014, pр. 28-29
- Cherep, O.G., K.A. Lunina. "The need for staffing in the development of corporate enterprise strategy." – Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University: a collection of scientific papers. Economic Sciences, №3, 2017, рp. 67-75.
- Cherep, O.G. "Factors that impede the development of domestic enterprises in modern conditions of management." – Technologies and Methods of Boosting the Economy of Ukraine: All-Ukrainian Readings with International Participation on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Department of Economic Theory of NUS. Mykolaiv, мay 29-30, 2014, рр. 74-75.
- Semeniuk, O.M. "Innovative activity as a basis for enterprise development." - Academic notes from KROK University. Series: Economics, no. 33, 2013, pр. 218–223.
- Chernobai, L., S. Stotsko. "Innovation activity of enterprises: essential characteristics and problems of its activation." – Democratic Governance, no. 10, 2012, рp. 27–34.
- Bezus, A.M., P.I. Bezus "Factors influencing the formation and implementation of an enterprise innovation strategy." – Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Municipal Administration. Series: Economics, iss. 1, 2014, рp. 61–69.
- Zakharkin, OO. "Innovative activity of the enterprise: theoretical aspect." – Problems of Economics, № 4, 2013, pр. 274- 280.
- Verminska, O.M. "Investigation of conditions and factors of innovative activity of enterprises of Ukraine and Lviv region." – Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Stages of Formation and Problems of Development, no. 767, 2013, рp. 192–197.
- Tiutchenko, Iu. Iu. "Features of innovative activity of enterprises in modern conditions." In: NTU "KPI", – Strategies for Innovative Development of Ukrainian Economy: Problems, Prospects, Efficiency: International Internet Conference of Students and Young Scientists, Kharkiv: NTU "KhPI", 2013, pр. 122–124.
- Krush, N.P. "Analysis of innovation strategies of corporate machine-building enterprises depending on the direction of factors influencing their activity." – Technological audit and production reserves, № 2/5 (28), 2016, рp. 62–68.
- Osovska, G.V., A.O. Feshchenko. "The influence of internal and external factors on the efficiency of innovative activity of food industry enterprises." – Economy and State, no. 12, 2014, рp. 83–87.
- Khudoba, K. "Substantiation of the choice of strategy for ensuring the effectiveness of an innovative project." – East, [online] no. 6 (132), 2014, рp. 47–53.