The magnetic properties of nano-modified composite materials for microelectromechanical systems
- 1 Laboratory of Phys. of Magnetic Materials – Scientific–Practical Materials Research Centre NASB, Minsk, Belarus
- 2 Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics – Minsk, Belarus
Magnetic matrices for SMC powders by nanocomposite magnetic materials electroplating on copper foil rings with 50 μm thick were obtained. For each type of magnetic SMC matrices were measured magnetic properties in a transformer mode on a sinusoidal signal. As a result of the conducted research, it was shown that the application of the technique of applying composite nanomodified materials to a special substrate will allow the formation of heterogeneous composite magnetic components with the use of SMC material for microelectronics.
- P. Jansson, Advance in Soft Magnetic Composites. Soft Magnetic Materials 98, Barcelona. (1998). 7p
- Iron and steel powders: Handbook. Hoganas AB. (2001) 244p.
- Patent of Russia RU 2465669 H0 1F/24 (2012).
- I. Timoshkov, V. Kurmashev, and V. Timoshkov, in Nanocomposites, ed. by A. Hashim InTech. (2011). Chapter 3, p. 73.