Peculiarities of the technological process in the preparation of metal powders
- 1 Technical University Gabrovo. Bulgaria
This publication traces the peculiarities of metal powder production for powder metallurgy. Of the variety of methods, particular attention is paid to those that are most widely used in practice – reduction and powdering methods. Metallurgical photo of iron powders obtained by different technological processes are presented, as well as tables with the basic technological properties of iron powders obtained by reduction and powdering.
- Mitev, I., Industrial Materials, ECS-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2017, ISBN 978-954-490-556.
- Mitev, I., Modern Industrial Technologies - Part III / Progressive Methods for Mechanical Formation /, ECS-PRESS, Gabrovo, 2016, ISBN 978-954-490-511-8.
- Mitev, I., Powder Metallurgy - Part I (Obtaining Powder Metallurgical Materials and Products, UP „V.Aprilov”, Gabrovo, 2004, ISBN 954-4683-233-2.
- Mitev,I., Influence of the Type of Iron Powder of the Tensile Strength of Iron Carbon Powder Materials Alloyed with Cooper, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), Volume 4, Issue 4, 2015, рp.156÷159, ISSN (online) 2249-8958
- Mitev,I., I.Todorova, Dimension Changes of Iron Powder Materials Alloy with Phosphorus Depending on the Process Parameters During Sintering, IJSTII Machines Technologies Materials, year XI, Issue 4, 2017, ISSN print 1313-0226, ISSN web 1314-507X, pp. 198÷202