Investigation of the influence of basic technical parameters of ribbon electron flow on the microrelief of the optical glass surface
- 1 Cherkasy State Technological University, Cherkasy, Ukraine
- 2 National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kyiv, Ukraine
The article presents the results of a study of the influence of the main technical parameters of a ribbon electron flow on the microrelief of the surface of optical glass. A mathematical apparatus has been developed that allows the processing of probe characteristics obtained by sensing the energy parameters of a paraxial electron flow. The dependence of the influence of the main technical parameters (shape, size and distribution of current density) of a low-energy electronic stream of ribbon form on the microrelief of the surface of an optical glass of the crown variety has been established. This made it possible to evaluate the interaction of the electron flow with the surface of the optical glass. It was also found that the useful current of the electron flow is about 30% of the total emission current of the cathode of the electron gun. It is shown that the following factors can influence the accuracy of determining the technical parameters of a ribbon electron flow by sounding: a decrease in the diameter of the probes under the influence of the electron flow and heating of the probes during measurement. The total error of the probe method for determining the current density of the electron flow does not exceed 8%. Using atomic force microscopy, it was established that after processing the surfaces of optical glass of the crown variety with a low-energy electron-beam of a ribbon-shaped shape, provided that the rational shape, size and distribution of current density both in the working space and on the treated surface are reduced by irregularities from 40-75 nm to 3.5-5 nm. However, it was noted that the surface of the glass after electron flow treatment has a more uniform structure and is free from microdefects, in contrast to surfaces without electron flow processing
- M. Bondarenko, I. Bondarenko, V. Antoniuk, et. al., Mater. Sci., Nonequilib. Phase Transform., 2, 53 (2017), <https://stume journals.com/journals/ms/2017/2/53.full.pdf >
- I. Yatsenko, V. Antoniuk, M. Bondarenko, V. Vashchenko, Int. Sci. J. Innov., 1, 13 (2015), <https://stumejournals.com/journals /innovations/2015/1/13.full.pdf>
- Y.I. Kovalenko, M.A. Bondarenko, E.V. Vertsanova, I.V. Iatsenko, et. al., in: ХIV Intern. conf. “Physics and technology of thin films and nanosystems” (Ivanо-Frankivsk, May, 20-25, 2013), P. 92.
- I.V. Yatsenko, V.S. Antonyuk, V.I. Gordienko, et. al., Mach. Technol. Mater., 4, 160 (2018), <https://stumejournals.com /journals/mtm/2018/4/160.full.pdf>
- V.A. Vashchenko, I.V. Yatsenko, Yu.G. Lega, O.V. Kirichenko, Basics of Electron Treatment of Goods from Optical Materials (Naukova dumka, Kyiv, 2011) (in Ukrainian).
- E. Skoryna, V. Medyanyk, M. Bondarenko, et. al., Int. Sci. J. Innov., 1, 30 (2018) <https://stumejournals.com/journals /innovations/2018/1/30.full.pdf >
- V.A. Vashchenko, O.V. Kirichenko, D.I. Kotelnikov, et. al., Elektronnaya obrabotka materialov, 40 (6), 44 (2004) (in Russian).
- I. Yatsenko, V. Antoniuk, O. Kiritchenko, et. al., Int. Sci. J. Innov., 1, 9 (2016) <https://stumejournals.com/journals/innovations/2016/ 1/9.full.pdf>
- G.V. Kanashevich, V.A. Vaschenko, M.O. Bondarenko, Bulletin of Cherkasy Engineering and Technological Institute, 2, 189 (2000) (in Ukrainian).
- I.V.Yatsenko, V.S.Antonyuk, V.A.Vashchenko, et. al., J. Nano- Electron. Phys., 11(2), 02014 (2019). doi: 10.21272/jnep.11(2). 02014.
- I.V. Yatsenko, Trudy Odesskogo politehničeskogo universiteta, 1(48), 65 (2016). doi: 10.15276/opu.1.48.2016.12 (in Ukrainian).
- T. Fujita, H. Nishihara, J. Koyama, Opt. Lett., 6, 613 (1981).
- M.P. Rud, Bulletin of Cherkasy State Technological University, 3, 49 (2005).
- I. Yatsenko, V. Antoniuk, M. Bondarenko, V. Vashchenko, in: Intern. scien.-tech. conf. “Innovations in ingeneering” (Burgas, Bulgaria, Septem. 9-12, 2015), 20/183, 64 (2015).
- M. Bondarenko, V. Antonyuk, Yu. Kovalenko, et. al., Ukrainian Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, 4 (1), 58 (2018) <http://science.lpnu.ua/ujmems/all-volumes-and-issues/volume-4-number-1-2018/research-volt-ampere-characteristics-wire>, doi: 10.23939/ujmems2018.01.058
- R. Gaidash, S. Ralchenko, V. Medyanyk, M. Bondarenko, Mach. Technol. Mater., 10, 398 (2018) <https://stumejournals .com/journals/mtm/2018/10/398.full.pdf>