Dynamic analysis of a four-bar linkage mechanism
- 1 Trakya University, Mechanical Engineering Department, 22030 Edirne Turkey1
In the present paper, dynamic analysis of rigid four-bar linkage has been studied. Equation of motion has been obtained by using Lagrange’s Equation. Dynamic behavior of four-bar linkage has been analyzed using MATLAB/Simulink. Angular kinematics of each member of linkage have been determined.
- M. Ceccarelli, Distinguished Figures in Mechanism and Machine Science: Their Contributions and Legacies (Springer Netherlands, 2007).
- A.H. Neubauer, R. Cohen, and A.S. Hall, J. Manuf. Sci. Eng. 88, 311 (1966).
- M.R. Smith and L. Maunder, J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 13, 237 (1971).
- J.P. Sadler and G.N. Sandor, J. Eng. Ind. 96, 411 (1974).
- T. Furuhashi, N. Morita, and M. Matsuura, Bull. JSME 21, 518 (1978).
- N. Morita, T. Furuhashi, and M. Matsura, Bull. JSME 21, 1284 (1978).
- N. Morita, T. Furuhashi, and M. Matsuura, Bull. JSME 21, 1292 (1978).
- T. Furuhashi, N. Morita, and M. Matsuura, Bull. JSME 21, 1299 (1978).
- M.A.K. Zobairi, S.S. Rao, and B. Sahay, Mech. Mach. Theory 21, 317 (1986).
- R. Yang and P.S. Krishnaprasad, Dyn. Stab. Syst. 9, 19 (1994).
- F. Xi and R. Sinatra, Mech. Mach. Theory 32, 715 (1997).
- M. Karkoub and A.S. Yigit, J. Sound Vib. 222, 171 (1999).
- H.S. Yan and R.C. Soong, Trans. Can. Soc. Mech. Eng. 26, 281 (2002).
- E.S. Kilinç, Dynamic Analysis of a Flexible Four Bar Mechanism with Using Matlab Simulink, Istanbul Technical University, 2010.
- C.P. Tang, 2006, 1 (2010).
- F. Freudenstein, J. Eng. Ind. 84, 156 (1962).