We have studied electromagnetic and corrosive properties of new soft-magnetic composite materials made from iron powder ASC 100.29 and Atomet 1001HP, surface of which is encapsulated by insulating anticorrosive oxide coating. The results demonstrate that the use of such materials in power supplies, chokes, transformers, stators and rotors of electrical machines and other devices ensures their stable operation under various conditions.
- T. Janta, A. Kordecki, Soft magnetic material workshop, Euro PM, Japan, 15 (2000)
- L.N. Tulchinskii, A.A. Panasiuk, Poroshkowaja metallurgija, 7/8, 53 (1995)
- M.M. Dias, H.J. Mozetic, J.S. Barboza, R.M. Martins, L. Pelegrini, L. Schaeffer, Powder Technol, 237, 213 (2013)
- S. Wu, A. Sun, Z. Lu, C. Cheng, X. Gao, J. Magn. Magn. Mater, 381, 451 (2015)
- B. Sustarsic, A. Sirc, D. Milyavec, Euro PM 2004 Conference Proceedings PM Functional Materials, 4, 629 (2004)
- G.А. Govor, V.V. Michnevich, Neorganicheskiye materialy, 43, 7, 805 (2007)
- G.A. Govor, V.I. Mitsyuk, A.V. Tamonov. A method of manufacturing a composite soft magnetic material. Patent RF, no. 2465669 (2012)