The rapidly solidified (Al75Cu17Mg8)100-xZnx( x=0,1,2,3 at. %) alloys were obtained by melting in an induction furnace and then rapidly quenched by the planar flow casting (PFC) method in instalations, created at the IMSTCA-BAS. By TEM and X-ray analises were obtained data, that the microstructure of the alloys is an amorphous matrix with nanosized particles with dimensions 16÷.90 nm. The obtained amorphous alloys have relatively good glass forming ability. With increasing content of Zn the amount of the amorphous phase and glass transition temperature Tg also increase
- J. Perepezko,, Herbert, R., JOM,. 54, (2002)
- A. Inoue, Progr. Mat. Sci., 43, (1998)
- T. Egami, Y. Waseda, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 64 (1984)
- T. Aburada, N. Unlu, J.M. Fitz-Gerald, G. J. Shiflet, J. R. Scully, Scripta materialia, 58 (2008).
- W. Kauzmann, , Chem. Rev. 43, (1948).
- G. M.Bartenev, Building Materials Press, Moscow ,(1966 – in Russian).
- I.Gutzow, , A. Dobreva, , J. Non. Cryst. Solids ,129, (1991).
- R. K. Mishra, S. P.Pandey, J. Gaur, International Journal of Optoelektronic Engenering , 2, (2012).
- I. S.Gutzow, Jürn W. P.Schmelzer, The Vitreous State – Thermodynamics, Structure, Rheology, and Crystallization, Second Edition, Springer – Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995, (2013).
- Chen H. S., J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 22, (1976).