In summary form, some trends in the production and application of foamed silicate materials obtained from recycled waste materials are presented. The existing possibilities for the use of different fractions of foam glass granules for the preparation of various products (lightweight concrete, colored decorative panels, etc.) are considered. Experimental samples are prepared in which the average value of the thermal conductivity coefficient =0.24±0.13 W/m. K was established. The main technological factors determining the operational characteristics of the material and the existing potential prospects for their optimization are analyzed.
- L. A. Dobrzanski, “Significance of materials science for the future development of societies”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 175, 2006, pp. 133–148.
- K. Takahashi, Y. Tanaka, “Material synthesis and design from first principle calculations and machine learning”. Comput. Mater. Sci. 112, 2016, pp. 364–367.
- G. Gupta, A. Kumar, R. Tyagi, S. Kumar, “Application and Future of Composite Materials: A Review”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 5, Issue 5, 2016, pp. 6907-6911.
- Ni Ming, “Research on application of new materials and technology of decoration design”, In the Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Biotechnology and Environment (ICMMBE 2016), pp. 739-742.
- M. B. Babanli, “Synthesis of new materials by using fuzzy and big data concepts”. Procedia Comput. Sci. 120, 2017, pp. 104–111.
- R. Dehghannasiri, D. Xue, P. V. Balachandran, M. R. Yousefi, L. A. Dalton, T. Lookman, E. R. Dougherty, “Optimal experimental design for materials discovery”. Comput. Mater. Sci. 129, 2017, pp. 311–322.
- T. Satyanarayana, S. Sudhakar Reddy, “A Review on Chemical and Physical Synthesis Methods of Nanomaterials”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Vol. 6 Issue I, 2018, pp. 2885-2889.
- M. B. Babanli, F. Prima, P. Vermaut, L. D. Demchenko, A. N. Titenko, S. S. Huseynov, R. J. Hajiyev, V. M. Huseynov, “Review on the New Materials Design Methods”, Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019, R. A. Aliev et al. (Eds.): ICAFS-2018, AISC 896, 2019, pp. 937–944.
- M. Frigione, J. L. Barroso de Aguiar, “Innovative Materials for Construction”, Materials 2020, 13, 5448; doi:10.3390/ma13235448.
- V. Petkov, M. Aleksandrova, R. Valov, “Partial Oxidation of Biocompatible Titanium Alloy Ti 6Al 4V During Deposition of Glassy Carbon Coating”, International Journal “NDT Days”, Volume III, Issue 4, Year 2020, pp. 225-230.
- L. Lakov, K. Toncheva, A. Staneva, T. Simeonova, Z. Ilcheva, “Composition, synthesis and properties of insulation foam glass obtained from packing glass waste”, Journal University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy 48 (2), 2013, pp. 125–129.
- K. Toncheva, Doctoral Dissertation, “Creation and research of a blowing section of a system for obtaining a continuous strip of foam glass”, Specialty: "Technologies, machines and systems of foundry production”, code 02.01.18, Sofia, 2013.
- L. Lakov, K. Toncheva, D. Kerkenelova, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, “Study of application of deep organogenic-mineral sediments for obtaining the foamable silicate materials”, Engineering Sciences, Journal of department “Engineering Sciences” at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Book 2/2016, Year LIII, pp. 62-73.
- L. Lakov, B. Jivov, S. Yordanov, M. Aleksandrova, S. Rafailov, K. Toncheva, “Application of waste silicate raw materials for obtaining of composite materials”, International Journal “NDT Days”, Volume 1, Issue 3, Year 2018, pp. 282-289.
- L. Lakov, B. Jivov, M. Aleksandrova, Y. Ivanova, K. Toncheva, “An innovative composite material based on sintered glass foam granules”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 53, 6, 2018, pp. 1081-1086.
- L. Lakov, S. Asenov, K. Toncheva, B. Jivov, S. Rafailov, “Thermal insulation material base on deep organogenic-mineral sediments and foam glass granules”, Engineering Sciences, Journal of department “Engineering Sciences” at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Book 3/2016, Year LIII, pp. 57-63.
- N. Barovsky, I. Rostovsky, P. Chobanov, L. Lakov, “Lightweight concretes based on lightweight aggregates produced through thermal treatment of waste glass”, In the Proceedings of the International Conference on Civil Engineering Design and Construction (Science and Practice), DCB 2014, 11-13 September 2014, Varna, Bulgaria, pp. 39-45.