We have carried out researches for working out technological electroslag remelting conditions to produce bimetallic ingots. A new plant flow diagram has been developed for the manufacture. Experimental series of melting was performed on a laboratory electroslag remelting installation by developed by us electroslag remelting conditions. Bimetallic ingots for armour were produced of different combinations steel grades. Ingot of X38CrMoV 5 1 (DIN 1.2343; AISI H11) -10G2SF perspective steel grades is investigated. By the method of non-destructive testing the fusion of two steel grades along height of ingot is investigated. Macrostructure of cast transverse templates is investigated. A complete fusion of steels is established.
- G. Kupchenko, L.N. Nesterovich, AS BSSR, Minsk, Science and techniques 39, 1986, 291-293, (in Russian).
- Handbook, Metals technology and metal science, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1987, (in Russian).
- Japanese patent 60-152559, 3,18.01.84, Nr 59-5613, B22D 19/00; b229 27/02, Method for production a composite material, (in Russian).
- Japanese patent 57-7356, 3. 18.06.80, Nr 55-81424, B22D 7/02, B22D 23/06, Method for preparing of composite ingots by ESR, (in Russian).
- BG Patent Nr 27643(1977), Patent Austria Nr 360, 679/81, Patent USA Nr 4307.263/81.
- BDS EN ISO 5579:2013 Testing (control) without destruction. Radiographicall testing of metal materials by roentgen and gamma rays using film by roentgen and gamma rays. Basic rules.
- BDS EN ISO 17637:2017 Testing without destruction of welding by melting combination. Visual control.
- Y. Mirchev, K. Kalchevska, М. Mihovski, А.Tucova. Physical basis, methods, materials and means for capillary non-destructive control. 2019. Format 160х230, pp. 140. ISBN 978-619-90662-2-5.
- K. Kalchevska, Y. Mirchev, М. Mihovski. Physical basis, methods, means and technologies for visual-optical and measuring non-destructive control. Sofia, 2020, Prof. Marin Drinov Publishing House of BAS. ISBN 978-619-245-038-0. pp. 144