This work is devoted to the study of solutions for the stages of cleaning-conditioning and micro-etching before chemical copper plating of printed circuit board (PCB) holes. It has been shown that in the presence of a quaternary amine in the conditionin g solution, the negatively charged initial surface of the PCB holes is recharged. This, apparently, promotes the subsequent electrostatic adsorption of negatively charged colloidal particles of palladium activator in the holes of the PCB. It was revealed that the presence of copper ions in the micro-etching solution leads to an increase in the surface roughness, which contributes to an increase in the adhesion strength of the resulting metal layer to the dielectric.
- ) Brusnitsyna L.A., Stepanovskikh E.I. Manufacturing technology of printed circuit boards: textbook. allowance. Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House. University, 2015.200 p.
- ) GOST 23770-79. Printed boards. Typical technological processes of chemical and galvanic metallization. - M., 1995.35 p. (Standards Publishing House).
- ) UK Patent, Mobility and Effects Arising from Surface Charge, no. 2361772B
- ) A. A. Abrashov, N. S. Grigoryan, T. A. Vagramyan, K. N. Smirnov. Methods of control and testing of electrochemical and conversion coatings: textbook / M .: MUCTR, 2016.212 p.
- ) PAC 715 cleaner: technological instruction // J-Kem International. 2017.3 p.
- ) Urazaev V., Hydrophilicity and hydrophobicity // Technologies of the electronic industry. 2006. No. 3. P. 33–36.
- ) Kapitsa M. Activation of the dielectric surface // Technologies in the electronic industry. 2005. No. 5. P. 22–25.
- ) Mittenzwey D. Peculiarities of preparation before metallization and subsequent metallization of advanced materials (Advanced Materials): Teflon, polyimide, etc. Processes of Atotech (Germany) // Proceedings of the XII International Conference "The main directions of development of technologies, equipment and materials for the production of printed plat ", Moscow, Russia June 24-25, 2014. P. 22-37.
- ) Kapitsa M. Chemical metallization of dielectric // Technologies in the electronic industry. 2006. No. 1. P. 26-30.
- ) Kapitsa M. Chemical metallization of dielectric // Technologies of electronic industry. 2005. No. 6. P. 35–39.
- ) Micro-etch PME 720: technological instruction // J-Kem International. 2017.3 p.