At the beginning of the XXI century the anthropogenic uncontrollable industrial activity continuously disturbs the equilibrium of the planet formed for millions of years. A number of metals of vital importance decrease calamitously or disappear completely. The desire for high profits on behalf of a definite group of people leads to disappearing of fertile areas and whole mountains. This imp oses the sensible part of humanity to undertake measures to return part of the breached balance.
This elaboration suggests several innovative technologies for use in metallurgy and foundry as well as technologies for mechanical engineering, which ensure saving of material sources and achieve significant ecological effect on the environment.
The proposed technologies represent a complex of classical and modern methods for obtaining, processing and use of mineral and energy earth resources. Methods for utilization of some metal wastes to obtain fit for use products are also indicated
- https://www.conex.net/nc8/2021/bg/26.html Basic Principles of National Policy and Strategy for Underground Riches and Sustainable Development of the Bulgarian Mining Industry.
- Kotlinski, R. Mineral Resources of the World Oceans-Their Importance for Global Economy in 21st Century.- Proc. of the Fourth (2001) ISOPE Ocean Mining Symposium, pp. 1-8, Szczecin, Poland.
- Gavrilova, R., Lazarova, R., Manolov, V. Influence of the Nitrogen Content on the 6Cr3MoNiV Steel Structure. 5th International Cong. “Mechanical Engineering Technologies-06”, Varna, Bulgaria, (2006).
- Lukarski, Y. Production of manganese alloys from alternative raw materials-deep-sea polymetallic particulars. Sofia, IMSETCHA, 2012, p. 190, ISBN: 978-954-92552-4-9.
- Waste Processing, http://www.ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Lukarski, Y., L. Anestiev, J. Georgiev et al. A prospective method for production of TiH2 and Ti powders from Titanium Wastes.- J. Powder Metallurgy Progress, V. 11(2011), No 3-4, ISSN 1335-8987.
- Petrov, P, M. Marinov. Preparation of agglomerate of manganese concentrate and vanadium catalyst in a laboratory agglomeration, - In Scientific session „Development, Future, Perspectives and Innovations in Science", Sofia, VI, 2005.
- Atanasov, I., S. Todorov. Process flow Problems and Perspectives Upon Radioactive Metal Waste. - Proc. VIth Int. Scientific Conf., Summer Session, Industry 4.0, June, 23 – 26, 2021, Varna, Bulgaria, Int. Scientific J. "Industry 4.0", ISSN PRINT 2534- 8582, ISSN ONLINE 2534-997X.
- Lukarski, Y., I. Atanasov, Ch. Argirov. Protection of the Personnel from Irradiation During Pyrometallurgical Processing of the Base of Model Calculations. - Proc.of 27th Int. Conf. Ecological Truth and Environmental Research–EcoTER 2019, 18- 21.06. 2019, Bor, Serbia, pp. 404-411.
- Argirov, H., Y. Lukarski. Ressearches for determination of an optimal steel brand intended for work in coal industry. - Scientific Proc. of Scientific and Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering, Year ХXІI, Feb., 2015, № 2 (140).
- Tashev, P. Introduction of nanoparticles into the liquid phase during welding, Sofia, Prof. Marin Drinov Publishing House of BAS, 2020 г., p. 191, ISBN 978-619-245-065-6
- Lukarski, Y., S. Popov, N. Tonchev et al. A Design of new Brands of Martenzite Steels by Artificial Neural Networks. - Proc. of Int. Conf. on Advanced Technologies and Materials UgalMat „11, October 21-22, 2011, Galati, Romania, p. 54-60.
- http://www.splav.kharkov.com/choose_ type.php
- Tontchev N., S. Popov, P. Koprinkova-Hristova et al. Comparative Study on Intelligent and Classical Modeling and Composition Optimization of Steel Alloys, - J. of Materials Sciences and Engineering with Advanced Technology, 4(1), (2011), p. 69-91.
- Rashev, Ts. High Nitrogen Steels. Metallurgy Under Pressure. Sofia, Academic publishing house “Prof. M. Drinov”, 1995, p. 255.
- Mirchev, Y., K. Kalchevska, M. Mihovski et al. Physical Basis, Methods, Materials and Means for Capillary Non-destructive Control. Sofia, Academic publishing house “Prof. Marin Drinov” 2019, p. 140, ISBN 978-619-90662-2-5.
- Kalchevska, K., Y. Mirchev, M. Mihovski. Physical Basis, Methods, Means and Technologies for Visual-optical and Measuring Non-destructive Control. Sofia, Academic publishing house “Prof. Marin Drinov”, 2020, p. 196, ISBN 978-619-245-038- 0.