Studies of the impact of high voltage electric discharge (HVED) treatment on the dispersion and phase composition of 87,5 % Al + 12,5 % Cu powder system were performed. It was shown that HVED treatment in kerosene with specific treatment energy of 5 MJ/kg leads to the decrease of mean diameter of treated powder from 15 to 13 μm, and the increase of specific treatment energy leads to the decrease of mean diameter of treated powder from 15 to 6 μm. X-ray diffraction analysis shows that CuAl2 and Al4C3 are synthesized in all considered treatment regimes.
HVED treatment with increased specific treatment energy leads to the increase of quantity of synthesized Al4C3 phase. The use of “three point – plane” electrode system instead of “point – plane” during HVED treatment of 87,5 % Al + 12,5 % Cu powder system leads to the increase of quantity of synthesized Al4C3 and CuAl2 phases, while the efficiency of powders dispersion slightly decreases. Up to 40% of particles in powder mixture, treated by HVED in kerosene with the use of “three point – plane” electrode system, have diameter close to the diameter of the initial powder mixture
- I. S. Yefremov, V.M. Kobozev, V. V. Shevchenko, Tehnicheskie sredstva elektricheskogo transporta (Vyshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1985) (In Russian)
- O. M. Syzonenko, M. S. Prystash, A. S. Torpakov, Machines. Technologies. Materials. 12, № 1. 41–44 (2018).
- O. Sizonenko, S. Prokhorenko, A. Torpakov, D. Żak, Y. Lypian, R. Wojnarowska-Nowak, J. Polit, E. M. Sheregii,AIP Adv. 8, № 8. 085317 (2018).
- O. N. Sizonenko, E. G. Grigoryev, N. S. Pristash, A. D. Zaichenko, A. S. Torpakov, Ye. V. Lypian, V. A. Tregub, A. G. Zholnin, A. V. Yudin, A. A. Kovalenko, High Temp. Mat. Proc. 36, № 9. 891–896 (2017).
- O. N. Sizonenko, N. A. Oleinik, G. A. Petasyuk, G. D. Il’nitskaya, G. A. Bazalii, V. S. Shamraeva, É. I. Taftai, A. S. Torpakov, A. D. Zaichenko, E. V. Lipyan, Powder Metall. Met. Ceram. 52, № 7–8. 365–369 (2013).
- O. M. Syzonenko, P. I. Loboda, A. D. Zaichenko, Ye. V. Solodkiy, A. S. Torpkov, M. S. Prystash, V. O. Trehub // J. Superhard Mater. 39, № 4. 243–250 (2017).
- N. I. Kuskova , O. M. Syzonenko, A. S Torpakov, High Temp. Mat. Proc. 39, № 1. 357–367 (2020).
- О.М. Syzonenko, S.V. Prokhorenko, E.V. Lypyan, A. D. Zaichenko, M.S. Prystash, A.S. Тоrpakov, M.О. Pashchyn, R. Voinarovska-Novak, E. Sherehii, Materials Science. 56, № 2. – 232–239 (2020).
- O. M. Syzonenko, P. Tashev, M. S. Prystash, A. S. Torpakov, Ye. V. Lypian, V. Dyakova, M. Kandeva, E. I. Taftai, Y. G. Kostova, Engineering Sciences. 58, № 2. 79–94 (2021).
- A. V. Ivanov, V. N. Tsurkin, Surf. Eng. Appl. Electrochem. 55, № 1. 53–64 (2019).
- S. Grazulis, D. Chateigner, R. T. Downs, A. T. Yokochi, M. Quiros, L. Lutterotti, E. Manakova, J. Butkus, P. Moeck, A. Le Bail, Journal of Applied Crystallography. 42. 726–729 (2009).