The study of the structure and physicomechanical characteristics of carbon nanostructures, lubricants and cooling liquids was carried out by methods of scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, IR spectroscopy, physicomechanical and physicochemical analysis. Tribotechnical tests were carried out on a friction machine operating according to the “sphere – plane” scheme.The possibility of modifying various liquid media with nanosized carbon particles of various composition, structure, production technology, including those obtained by the method of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis, has been studied. The studies carried out made it possible to establish general trends in the implementation of the synergistic effect in liquid matrices differing in structure, polarity of macromolecules, and molecular weight.
- Fuchs I.G. Additives to greases. - M: Chemistry, 1982 .-- 248 p.
- Klaman D. Lubricants and related products / Per. from English Ed. Prof. Yu.S. Zaslavsky. - M .: Chemistry, 1988 .-- 488 p.
- Vityaz P.A. Promising nanophase materials based on ultradispersed diamonds // Theoretical and technological bases of strengthening and restoration of mechanical engineering products: Collection of articles. Art. - Novopolotsk, 2001 .-- S. 4 - 8.
- Vityaz P.A. Nanocrystalline diamonds and prospects for their use // Nanostructural materials: obtaining and properties. - Minsk: NASB, 2000 .-- S. 8 - 20.
- Stekrac D., Neslusan M., Stancekova D. Influence of friction on plastic deformation in a cuttiryzone and surface gualitywhen grinding. / Intertribo'99: Tribological Problems in Exposed Friction Systems: proceedings, Bratislava, 27-30 April 1999. - DOM TECHNIKY ZSVTS Bratislava, 1999. - P. 101-104.
- Korobko E.V. Electrostructured (electrorheological) fluids: features of hydromechanics and possibilities of use. - Minsk: ANK “ITMO im. A.V. Lykov "National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, 1996. - 189 p.
- Volneanko E.N. [and others] Features of the influence of a ceramic filler on the performance characteristics of lubricant compositions // Materials, technologies, tools. - 1996. - No. 2. - S. 66 - 67.
- Ovchinnikov E.V. [et al.] The use of nanosized modifiers in the technology of obtaining composite lubricants // Innovative technologies in mechanical engineering: materials of international. scientific and technical Conf., Novopolotsk, October 29-30. 2013 / Polots. state un-t; / under total. ed. V. K. Sheleg, A. I. Gordienko. - Novopolotsk: 2013 .-- P. 196 - 199