The processes accompanying the formation of the so called carrier (inner) layer, which is formed in the production of bimetallic castings by the method of centrifugal casting are analyzed. Attention is paid to the structural changes caused by the diffusion processes occurring during the casting and crystallization process. Modification with a spheroidizing modifier with a Cr content in the melt above 0.6% was successfully carried out.
- V. Valkov, I. Georgiev, Investigation of the influence of technological parameters in centrifugal casting of bimetallic castings, Sp. Foundry Bulletin, Issue no. 3/2006, 2 ÷ 4. IMLT - Sofia.
- Arsov Ya., Bushev S., Valkov V., Georgiev I., Dimitrov M., Stoychev N. Processes in the technological casting system - shape in centrifugal casting, Sp. Engineering Sciences, Vol. 1/2006, 61 ÷ 72, ISSN 1312-5702.
- Georgiev G., Iv. Georgiev, Art. Bushev, Computer Simulation and Optimization of Multilayer Casting Technologies in Centrifugal Casting, Conference NTSM Scientific Proceedings Proceedings of the XXVI International Conference "Days of Non-Destructive Control 2011", XIX, No. 1 (121), June 2011, 255-260, ISSN 1310- 3946.
- Georgiev G. Eft., Iv. Georgiev, St. Bushev, Mathematical Modeling of The Processes of Casting Formation Occuring in Centrifugal Casting with Vertical Axis of Rotation, J. of Material Science and Technologi, Volume 19 ,2011, Number 3, pp.161- 177,ISSN 0861-9786.
- S. Yudin, M. Levin, and S. Rosenfeld, Centrifugal Casting, Part 1, Moscow, 1972.