The Arm Microcontroller Learning Kit is built with the STMicroelectronics STM32H750VB microcontroller. The device is a small development system based on an Arm Cortex-M7 microcontroller. It has a modern modular design. The kit includes the most necessary peripherals to illustrate the capabilities of the microcontroller and it also supports a large amount of external peripherals. The cost of the kit is low due to the built-in periphery and the small number of additional external elements. The software uses a small fraction of the libraries provided by the microcontroller manufacturer and can be upgraded. This makes the device suitable for learning an ARM family of microcontrollers by beginners and advanced students.
- Nam, W.. A Prototyping Tool of Free-Coding-Type Microcontroller Board for Design Education. International Journal of Advanced Culture Technology Vol.6 No.3 pp. 129-141 (2018).
- Stalling, W. Computer Organization and Architecture. Designing for Performance Computer. Prentice Hall, USA, (2015).
- RM0433 Reference manual. STM32H742, STM32H743/753 and STM32H750 Value line advanced Arm®-based 32-bit MCUs. STMicroelectronics, (2020).
- PM0253 Programming manual. STM32F7 Series and STM32H7 Series Cortex®-M7 processor programming manual. STMicroelectronics, (2019).
- Getting started with MDK. Arm Germany GmbH, (2017).
- ] Keil® MDK. https://www2.keil.com/mdk5, (2022).