Study about dynamic modulus of linear deformations during the hardening of polymer concrete composition
- 1 Technical University Sofia, Bulgaria, branch Plovdiv
In the study, experimental studies were made to obtain quantitative values for dynamic modulus of longitudinal deformations of polymer concrete composite. It will be used for structural material for bodies and hulls. A standardized test method ASTM E1876-09 was used.
- Kępczak, Norbert & Pawlowski, Witold & Kaczmarek, Lukasz. (2015). Cast Iron And Mineral Cast Applied For Machine Tool Bed - Dynamic Behavior Analysis. Archives of Metallurgy and Materials. 60. 1023-1029. 10.1515/amm-2015-0254.
- Badiea, A. & Mohammed, B & Firas, Albadran. (2016). Glass- Polymer- Concrete Composite and Its Mechanical, Chemical and Thermal Properties. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology. 16. 1-8. 10.9734/BJAST/2016/25779.
- Bedi, Raman & Sharma, Renu. (2015). Damping studies on fibre-reinforced epoxy polymer concrete using Taguchi design of experiments. International Journal of Materials Engineering Innovation. 6. 10.1504/IJMATEI.2015.069799
- Haddad, H. and Al Kobaisi, M.: Optimization of the polymer concrete used formanufacturing bases for precision tool machines, Composites: Part B, 3061–3068, 2012
- ASTM Е1876 - 02. Standard Test Method for Dynamic Young’s Modulus, Shear Modulus, and Poisson’s Ratio by Impulse Excitation of Vibration.