Structural and technological aspects of obtaining and processing functional composite materials based on polytetrafluoroethylene are considered. It is shown that, due to the peculiarities of the molecular structure of matrix polymers, within the framework of the traditional technological paradigm, prerequisites are created for the implementation of a structural paradox, which manifests itself in a decrease in the parameters of the stress-strain and tribological characteristics of composites with an increase in the degree of filling. Within the framework of the concept of multilevel modification, methodological approaches to the implementation of the energy and technological compliance of components, which reduce the negative impact of the structural paradox, are considered.
- A.A. Okhlopkova, O.A. Andrianova, and S.N. Popov, Modification of Polymers by Ultradisperse Compounds, YaF SO RAN, Yakutsk, 224 (2003). (in Russian)
- Yu.K. Mashkov, Yu.K. Ovchar, M.Yu. Baibaratskaya, O.A. Mamaev, Polymeric Compound Materials in Tribotechnique, Nedra, Moscow, 262 (2004). (in Russian)
- G.A. Sirenko, Antifriction Carbon Plastics, Tekhnika, Kiev, 195 (1985). (in Russian)
- S.V. Avdeychik, Yu.N. Zakharov, M.V. Ishchenko, E.V. Ovchinnikov, Yu.V. Shcherba, A.V. Struk, Fluorine- Containing Wear Inhibitors for Metal-Polymer Systems, Tekhnologiia, Minsk, 270 (2011). (in Russian)
- V.A. Shelestova, Structural Materials for Triboengineering Application Based on Modified Carbon Fibers and Polytetrafluorethylene, Avtoref. dis. kand. tekhn. nauk. Gomel, (2002). (in Russian)
- A.K. Pugachev and O.A. Roslyakov, Processing of Fluoroplastics into Objects: Technology and Equipment, Khimiya, Leningrad, 168 (1987). (in Russian)
- V.I. Kravchenko, G.A. Kostyukovich, V.A. Struk, Cardan drives: designs, materials, applications, Tehnalogiya, Minsk, 409 (2006). (in Russian)
- S.V. Avdeychik, Functional Composite Materials on the Base of High Viscosity Polymeric Matrixes and Nanomodifiers, Avtoref. dis. kand. tekhn. nauk, Novopolotsk, (2004). (in Russian)
- S.V. Avdeychik, V.A. Liopo, A.A. Riskulov, V.A. Struk, Introduction to the Physics of Nanocomposite Engineering Materials, GGAU, Hrodno, 439 (2009). (in Russian)
- A.A. Okhlopkova, A.V. Vinigradova, L.S. Pinchuk, Plastics Filled with Ultradisperse Inorganic Compounds, IMMPS, Gomel, 164 (1999). (in Russian)
- S.V. Avdeychik, V.V. Voropaev, A.A. Skaskevich, V.A. Struk, Engineering fluorocomposites: structure, technology, application, GrSU, Hrodno, 319 (2012). (in Russian)
- S. Avdeychik, A. Antonov, A. Lesun, The concept of energetic and technological compliance of components in materials science of fluorine composites, Machines. Technologies. Materials, 15(5) (2021).
- S.V. Avdeychik, V.A. Goldade, V.A. Struk, A.S. Antonov, A.N. Lesun, Nanostate factor in polymer nanocomposites technology, Plasticheskie massy. 5-6, 13-17 (2021). (in Russian)
- Yu.K. Mashkov, Z.N. Ovchar, V.I. Surikov, L.F. Kalistratova, Composite materials based on polytetrafluoroethylene. Structural modification, Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 240 (2005). (in Russian)