This work deals with corrosion measurements of galvanized steel HCT600X+Z subjected to progressively increasing plastic strain. The corrosion resistance measurements were carried out by non-destructive EIS (electrochemical impedance spectroscopy) test and destructive LP (linear polarization) test. As a result of the work, the measured data were analyzed and the results were processed using Nyquist diagram and Tafel analysis.
- J. Gronostajski, W. J. Ali, M. S. Ghattas, J. Mater. Process. Technol, 23, 21-28, (1990)
- J.M Matainge, SEA Trans., volume 5, 29, (2001)
- E.A. Sacco, N.B. Alvarez, J.D. Culcasi, C.I. Elsner, A.R. DiSarli, Surf. Coat. Technol, 168, p. 115-122, )2003)
- M.R. Lovell, Z. Deng, Tribol. Int, 35, 85-95, (2002)
- H.M. Jiang, X.P. Chen, H. Wu, C.H. Li, J. Mater. Process. Technol., 151, 248-254, (2004)
- K.L. Lin, C.H. Chue, B.C. Kou, Mater. Chem. Phys., 50, 82-87, (1997)