This paper presents a method of economic analysis of welding tubes made of aluminum alloy AA6060 using MIG and TIG arc processes, as well as the non-conventional FSW process in relation to the length of the welded joint. The cost model includes fixed and variable costs, which are broken down into individual components, and their specifics for each of the selected processes are considered. The input values were defined and a calculation was made for obtaining a specific workpiece, that is, for welding a tube with an outer diameter of ∅150 mm, and a wall thickness of 5 mm, with a butt joint in real production conditions. The obtained results were analyzed and the price of welding was determined according to the production time and per meter of the welded joint.
- G. Buffa, D. Campanella, R. Di Lorenzo, L. Fratini, and G. Ingarao, “Analysis of Electrical Energy Demands in Friction Stir Welding of Aluminum Alloys,” Procedia Eng., vol. 183, pp. 206–212, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.04.022.
- E. R. Bonhart, Welding Principles and Practices. 2554.
- M. Vukčević, Inženjerska ekonomija. Podgorica: University of Montenegro, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, 2012.
- D. Bajić, “Postupci zavarivanja.” Univerzitet Crne Gore, Mašinski fakultet, 2014.
- “Mazak MegaStir | Friction Stir Welding applications.” https://megastir.com/ (accessed Jul. 17, 2022).
- Z. Feng et al., “Flexible Friction Stir Joining Technology,” 2015, [Online]. Available: http://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/1210157/.
- “MAZDA:Backnumber | News Releases.” https://newsroom.mazda.com/en/publicity/release/2003/20 0302/0227e.html (accessed Dec. 28, 2021).
- “Difference between mechanised, automated and robotic welding - TWI.” https://www.twi-global.com/technical-knowledge/faqs/faq-what-are-the-differences-between-mechanised-automated-and-robotic-welding (accessed Jan. 14, 2022).
- P. B. S. Creese C. Robert, Adithan M., “Estimating and Costing for the Metal Manufacturing Industries,” no. July, pp. 1–23, 1992.
- L. Electric, “Aluminium GMAW for Aluminium Guide,” pp. 1–69, 2016, [Online]. Available: www.lincolnelectric.com.
- “Weld Joint Preparation ( ISO 9692 ) Edge Preparation - Need,” no. Iso 9692.
- “Weld Cost Calculator.” https://www.esabna.com/us/en/support/value-added-engineering/quick-weld-productivity-analyzer.cfm (accessed Jan. 17, 2022).
- “Aluminum 5356 Alloy (UNS A95356).” https://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=6654 (accessed Jan. 23, 2022).
- “Wurth eShop | Ţica za zavarivanje.” https://eshop.wurth.rs/zica-za-zavarivanje (accessed Jan. 23, 2022).
- “ARGON poručivanje i prodaja - Messer Tehnogas AD Beograd.” https://moj.messer.rs/TEHNICKI-GAS/142/ARGON.shtml (accessed Jan. 23, 2022).