Investigation of the energy-power parameters of forging process in step-wedge strikers
- 1 Rudny industrial institute, Rudny, Kazakhstan
- 2 Karaganda industrial university, Temirtau, Kazakhstan
In this paper the deformation force of the forging process in step-wedge strikers was studied. At the first stage, the study of the deformation force using computer modeling in the Deform-3D software package was carried out. At the second stage, an experimental study of the deformation force during the broaching of workpieces in step-wedge strikers using thermometry was carried out. It is established that the experimental results have a high convergence with the simulation values. The increasing level of difference in results is associated with heat losses during intermediate operations, which are usually ignored during modeling.
- Найзабеков А.Б., Лежнев С.Н., Панин Е.А., Толкушкин А.О. Инструмент для изготовления поковок, Инновационный патент РК №30420, 2015.
- Найзабеков А.Б., Лежнев С.Н., Панин Е.А., Богатов А.А., Толкушкин А.О. Инструмент для изготовления поковок, Патент РК №33694, 2019.
- Naizabekov A.B., Lezhnev S.N., Krivtsova O.N., Tolkushkin A.O. Simulation of the new technology of forging of blanks such as slabs and plates made of ferrous metals and alloys // Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering. – 2014. - Vol. 62. - P. 75-80.