An analysis of the prospects for the development of FDM printing technology has been carried out. The paper studies the possibility of obtaining polymer products based on polyamide 6 and its compositions by layer-by-layer deposition. Tests of the strength indicators of the printed experimental products were carried out. The mechanism of the influence of the composition and modes of formation of printed products on their strength characteristics is proposed. The influence of the composition of the composite polymer material based on PA6 on the quality of printing products has been studied. Methods for controlling the shrinkage parameters of products obtained by
layer-by-layer deposition are proposed. The obtained results of the study can be used in the development of composites for the production of polymer filament to ensure the process of FDM printing of polymer products, including for the needs of mechanical engineering.
- Nanocomposite and nanostructured engineering materials and technologies for their production. Monograph / S.V. Avdeychik and [others], Ed. A.V. Kirichek. – M.: Spektr Publishing House, 2013. – 224 p.
- Liopo, V. A. Physical bases of polymer modification with doping additives of layered minerals / V. A. Liopo, G. A. Kuznetsova, V. A. Struk, A. A. Skaskevich // Materials, technologies, tools. - 2002. - T. 7, No. 4. - S. 54-58.
- Skaskevich, A. A. Influence of technological parameters of FDM-print on the strength characteristics of samples of polyamide / A. A. Skaskevich, A. Sudan, D. Dzhendov // Machines. Technologies. Materials. – 2020. – Т. XIV. – № 5. – С. 210-212.
- Skaskevich, A. A. Features of the formation of the structure of polymer products based on carbon fiber plastics obtained by the FFF-printing method / A. A. Skaskevich, A. S. Sudan // Petrochemistry-2021: materials of the IV Intern. sci.-tech. forum on chem. technologies and oil and gas processing, Minsk, November 22-23. 2021 - Minsk: BSTU, 2021. - S. 88-91.
- Sudan, A. On the prospects for the production of filaments based on polyamide 6 for FDM printing / A. Sudan, A. N. Gaiduk, A. A. Skaskevich // Bulletin of Yanka Kupala Grodno State University. Ser. 6. Technique. - 2021. - T. 11. - No. 2. - S. 83-90.
- Kondrashov, S.V. Influence of technological modes of FDM printing and the composition of the materials used on the physical and mechanical characteristics of FDM models (review) / S.V. Kondrashov [and others] // Proceedings of VIAM. - T.82, No. 10. - 2019. - S. 34-49.
- Nefelov, I.S., Baurova, N.I. Ways to prevent technological defects in machine parts manufactured using additive technologies / I.S. Nefelov, N.I. Baurova // Bulletin of modern technologies. - No. 5. - 2017. - P.36-40.
- Erofeev, V.T. Study of the physical and mechanical characteristics of polylactide samples in additive technology / V.T. Erofeev [et al.] // Building materials and products. - Number 3. - 2019. - P.92-101.